Racquet Sports delivers an engaging and interactive experience for the entire family. Compatible with Wii MotionPlus and Ubisoft's Motion Tracking Camera for Nintendo Wii, players will receive a highly realistic and personalized gameplay experience. Players will experience easy-to-use controls that precisely simulate their movements and be able to play in multiple gameplay modes, from party to championship mode.
Racquet Sports engages players in 40 rich graphical environments in worldwide locations including an underwater reef, a Moroccan palace, a New York loft, and a fan-filled stadium. The multiplayer feature in Racquet Sports allows the entire family to play cooperatively with each other or to compete against each other at the same time. In addition, users will have the ability to customize their character's body and clothing with different looks and accessories.
"Ubisoft and Nintendo continue to reach new gamers with innovative casual experiences that push the industry forward," said Adam Novickas, U.S. director of brand marketing at Ubisoft. "As racquet sports are some of the most popular sporting activities throughout the world, we are excited to bring a realistic interactive game experience for the entire family."
- 5 Racquet Sports: Enjoy 5 diverse racquet sports including Tennis, Table Tennis, Badminton, Squash, and Beach Tennis.
- Simple and Effective Controls: Anyone can pick up and play with intuitive Wii Remote-based controls. Wii Motion Plus compatible for even more precision!
- 6 Modes of Play: Compete in 6 different modes including Career, Tournament, Championship, Quick Match, Party Mode, and Training.
- 40 Rich Graphical Environments: Play in an Underwater Reef, a Moroccan Palace, a New York Loft, or a Fan-filled Stadium. Over 40 spectacular locations in all!
- Customizable Characters: Choose different looks and accessories to build hundreds of unique characters.
- Multi-player, Split-screen Action: Compete with up to four friends or family members in split-screen mode for an ultra-realistic play experience.
Racquet Sports offers unprecedented realism and pinpoint gameplay mechanics bringing every serve, swing and backhand to life while replicating the experience in the comfort of the living room.
More articles about Racquet Sports