Blood Bowl v126.96.36.199 Fixes:
- Dark Elves introduction video should now play in fullscreen.
- Fixed crash in tutorial.
Blood Bowl v188.8.131.52 Fixes:
- Matchmaking is available
- Reduced match loading time
- Public sounds are lower
- Fixed wrong team displayed in GUI when playing with two exported teams
- Fixed a crash when loading a replay where a team bought extra rerolls
- Added interception hints when using Dump-Off
- Fixed misplaced passing arrow when using Dump-Off
- Fixed misplaced passing arrow after using Multiple Block
- Ball & Chain: Can't use Multiple Block and Juggernaut, can't be blocked by Tentacles
- Fixed Break Tackle, Dauntless, Take Root
Blood Bowl v184.108.40.206 Fixes:
- Fix a potential crash when one player has the skill Kick Off Return.
Blood Bowl v220.127.116.11 Fixes:
- Fix a crash that was linked to an audio compatibility problem on the 18.104.22.168 game version.
Blood Bowl v22.214.171.124 Fixes:
- Blitz!: Stuns caused during Blitz! are not discounted anymore.
- Campaign: Playing teams are now more randomly selected.
- Dice Modifiers: Some modifiers were not properly applied.
- Fan Factor: Fan Factor variation is now properly computed.
- Go For It: A Go For It was rolled for the second block of Frenzy when this move was the last movement available.
- Go For It: Was not properly rolled when doing a Hand-off.
- Interception: An interceptor must be closer to the thrower than the thrower is to the target player/square of the pass, and closer to the targetplayer/square of the pass than the thrower is to the target player/square of the pass.
- MVP: Players not available to play will not be eligible for MVP anymore.
- Placement: It is now impossible to swap a character in reserve with an opponent.
- Save: Saved games at turn 16 will not add an extra turn anymore when loaded.
- Simulation: Players with No Hands should not earn Pass/TD/Interceptions SPP anymore.
- Touchback: Can now give the ball to a team-mate in the opponent side after a Quick Snap event.
- Touchback: AI will not give the ball to a player with No Hands anymore.
- Lobby Chat: Blacklisted players' messages will not appear anymore.
- Lobby Chat: Will not return to foot of page anymore when receiving messages from other players.
- Petty Cash: Team values of both team are now displayed.
- Placement: Fixed a loss of input when placement timeout occured.
- Post Match: Fan Factor rolls are now displayed.
- SPP: Are now displayed on the player sheet.
- Turn Marker: Each team now has its own turn marker.
- Armours: Beastmen armours' prices have been updated.
- Armours: Buff probability of all armours are now properly used.
- Default teams: Now have correct team value.
- Goblin Fanatic: Now moves one square at a time, but is forced to spend his whole movement.
- Goblin Fanatic: Doesn't earn SPP anymore when knocking down players of his team or when injuring already down characters.
- Goblin Fanatic: Now Turnover happens when knocking down a team-mate.
- Goblin Looney: Will not get up anymore when failing a Dodge.
- Goblin Pogoer: Now has MA 7.
- Star Player Slibli: Now has AGI 1.
- Star Players: A Star Player will not play anymore if induced by both team.
- Chainsaw: A player dodging next to a character with Chainsaw is not hurt anymore by the chainsaw.
- Diving Tackle: fixed a bug where ball carrier was knocked down with the ball.
- Diving Tackle: A dodge roll could be re-rolled twice.
- Dump-Off: Timer fixed. Hail Mary Pass can not be used anymore during Dump-Off. Player that failed Really Stupid Roll are notre prompted anymore to use Dump-Off.
- Hail Mary Pass: Can now be used to launch the ball at a greater distance than Bomb.
- Horns: It now works correctly, even combined with Frenzy.
- Mighty Blow: It is now used to break armour only when needed, and is counted when re-rolling with Piling On.
- Pass Block: A player using Pass Block does not have to roll for a negative skill before to move (Really Stupid, Bone Head, Wild Animal and Take Root).
- Pro: can be used during the opponent turn to re-roll Tentacles and Shadowing. When you fail pro, dice is not re-rolled anymore.
- Really Stupid: A player with the Skill Really Stupid does not give a bonus anymore to a player rolling for Really Stupid.
- Right Stuff: The player with this skill may now take its turn if he is thrown before he has moved and fails to land but is uninjured
- Shadowing: Player should now be able to throw a Block next turn.
- Throw Team-Mate: Passing skills are now used.
- Stand Firm: Doesn't work anymore when the player is Prone.
- Very Long Legs: It now prevents the use of Safe Throw.
Blood Bowl v126.96.36.199 Fixes:
- Morg 'n' Thorg - a new Star Player - is available for all races!
- Bouncing ball when using Frenzy shouldn't freeze the match anymore
- Fixed a case where multiplayer invitation didn't work
- Fixed a crash when AI had no players left on field
- Fixed a memory leak in the GUI
Blood Bowl v188.8.131.52 Fixes:
- Fixed cases of match save corruptions, players should now be able to recover most of previously not working match saves
- Improved the multiplayer invitation system in order to help players with port issues
- Journeymen and mercenaries will not lose their Loner Skill anymore when loading a saved match
- Fixed rare cases where the AI could launch the ball more than once in the same turn
The 184.108.40.206 patch replaces the 220.127.116.11 patch because a non-finalized version of the 18.104.22.168 patch was leaked. So some players have a non-finalized 22.214.171.124 version of the game. All players must install the 126.96.36.199 patch now. There is no additional fixes between the 188.8.131.52 patch and the 184.108.40.206 patch.
Blood Bowl v220.127.116.11 Fixes:
- Players with the Chainsaw skill can't use Frenzy nor Multiple Block
- Knocked Out players with the Secret Weapon skill are now correctly sent off by referee at the start of a drive
- Blitzing with a knocked down player now correctly uses Blitz
- Fixed characteristic increase skills not working in some case
- Casualty SPPs are now properly awarded when apothecary is used on a casualty
- Added a limited number of in-game pauses in multiplayer
- Journeymen are now added before petty cash
- Teams can hire Star Players in the open league
- Private league owner can now change results of current day's games even if games have been played
- Regional public rooms have been added in the multiplayer lobby
- A multiplayer game where one of the player disconnects at the loading screen should now be discarded
- Multisampling has been set to 1 in the option
Blood Bowl v18.104.22.168 Fixes:
- Optimization of stadium #6 available in the tutorial and optimization of the campaign #1 that needed more resources than usual for some configurations.
- Dirty words filter applied on Teams and Players names.
- Saves loading process corrected to prevent corrupted saves files.
- Timeout after invitations will last 20s more to provide time to players to join a party.
- Getting a 6 during a Pass roll will always result in a perfect pass.
- When « Get the Ref » occurs in the first half, players with Secret Weapon are not sent off by the referee at the second half.
- When the Fanatic pushes a player who’s already lying on the floor, one move is consumed.
- Horns skill now correctly works.
- Problem when combining Multiple Block and Guard is now solved.
- The ball may now be caught by the team which benefit from the “Blitz” kick-off event.In some cases, at the end of a match in which a non-critical synchronisation problem occurred, statistics were not always registered. This is fixed, the match will now count.
The imaginary forerunner of football, Blood Bowl is an ultra violent team sport based on the Warhammer world. It lets players compose a team of Orcs, Elves, Humans, Dwarves and many others fantasy creatures before jumping into the bloodiest arenas. The sport game is both strategic and violent. It requires tactics, a certain amount of game-sense and a lot of self-confidence.
A brutal team sport unfolding in a parallel fantasy world based on Warhammer and American football, Blood Bowl invites gamers to form a team of players from such races as: Orcs, Elves, Humans, Dwarfs and many other fantasy creatures, and launch themselves into battle in the bloodiest of arenas. This strategy sports game combines a fine balance of tactics and bone crunching action!
The game offers two game modes. The first, which is fully real time, offers a spectacular gameplay. Intense battles between blocking linemen and daring displays of agility of players leaping and dodging through opponents tackle zones, while powerful spells and dirty trick special plays are unleashed across the pitch; all this creates a highly charged atmosphere. Of course, since it is sometimes difficult to keep an eye on the entire field at once, the game’s interface offers different tactical and strategic setups, while the AI is responsible for managing the players on the field.
The second game mode, an actual turn-based game, is a treat for players of the original board game because it is an exact replica of Games Workshop's tabletop masterpiece. The original rules have been faithfully reproduced, and it contains all of the devices, strategies, play and rhythm of the original game.
The single-player experience allows the player to manage a team throughout an entire season of Blood Bowl, through the Old World of Warhammer. The team will evolve over the course of victories, experience gained and awards won. With its immense depth, the game can almost be considered as a management game, from managing the popularity and sponsorship of players to the purchase and sale of players, as well as their aging, retirement and even death.
In multiplayer, the player will be able to throw down a challenge to other Blood Bowl players and participate in large tournaments on the Internet in order to climb the official ranks.
More articles about Blood Bowl