Fight, climb, and race your way through a uniquely stylized version of Nazi-occupied France, and hunt down your sworn enemies who have taken everything from you. Enter the seedy underground world of a saboteur living in 1940s Paris, where the women are sexy, the missions are epic, and the revenge is satisfying.
Play as Sean Devlin, a street-tough Irish racing mechanic seeking personal redemption in the first open-world action game set in Nazi-occupied Europe. Now, it's time for payback—with the help of the French Resistance, British intelligence, an arsenal of weaponry, and your own street smarts and brawn, you must exact revenge on those who aimed to destroy your life. Motivated by retribution and armed with tactics of sabotage, blow up zeppelins, derail trains, implode bridges, destroy armored tanks, and level enemy facilities in the name of vengeance.
In “Saboteur,” players take on the Third Reich in a fully interactive, open world with both story-driven missions and side quests using an arsenal of weapons and abilities that allow quiet movement and lethal efficiency. Any weapon, costume, or item can be manipulated – including military and civilian vehicles. Players can also scale buildings and move unseen across rooftops, or eliminate guards with a range of authentic weapons (or sometimes with bare hands).
One of the game’s most unique aspects is the introduction of the revolutionary “Will to Fight.” Areas under strict Nazi oppression appear in stark black and white noir style. Here players must behave cautiously to avoid suspicion. Successful acts of sabotage, however, light the same areas with bright, vibrant color, encouraging citizens to act defiantly. By indicating progress with real-time environmental changes, “Will to Fight” offers players a dynamic measure of personal accomplishment.
In some of our tests we have found one workaround that seems to allow users to run the game. Some have posted adjusting the affinity process via “Task Manager” but our fix truly puts the system in a 1 core mode and will allow you to run the game. Overall this is not a final fix, nor a perfectly stable fix, but it will allow you to run the game.
This work around is entirely base upon CPU processing power & will possibly only work for certain systems.
Steps to turn off cores: (For Windows 7)
- Open MSCONFIG (You can open it by entering MSCONFIG in the search bar)
- Select the “Boot” tab
- Click on “Advanced Options”
- Check “Number of Processors”
- Select “1” from dropdown menu
- Click “Apply”
- Restart machine
Steps to turn off cores: (For Windows Vista)
- Open MSCONFIG – Start> Run > Type MSCONFIG
- Select the “BOOT.INI” tab
- Click on “Advanced Options…”
- Select the check box for /NUMPROC= set it to 1 & click “OK”
- Click “Apply”
- Restart machine
- Live the resistance in an open-world Paris – Fight and sabotage your way through a stylized open-world 1940s Paris – from the top of the Eiffel Tower, to the riverbanks of the Seine, the cathedral of Notre Dame or the prestigious Champs-Élysées.
- Be the Saboteur –Use a broad range of weapons and explosives to perform your blockbuster sabotage as you single-handedly hunt-down your enemies to dismantle and destroy the Nazi occupation.
- Quiet In, Loud Out – Use gameplay systems like Climbing, Sneaking, and Stealth Kills to infiltrate the Nazi occupation to perform acts of Sabotage Once you've blown your target to pieces, leverage the intuitive cover system and assortment of weapons to blast your way to freedom.
- Vertical World – This version of Paris was designed to leverage the unique abilities of The Saboteur. Being a Saboteur is all about surprise attacks and Paris' rooftops are the perfect path for your secret operations.
- Will to Fight – The Saboteur introduces a innovative new feature that is both an iconic visual style, and a compelling gameplay element. See and feel Paris change around you as you progress through the game. Go from a dark and oppressed black and white policed state, to a bright and inspired world where the citizens fight back..
- Hijack any vehicle - From high performance racecars to military vehicles, as the Saboteur, you can drive any vehicle that comes along to escape your pursuers.
More articles about The Saboteur