Based on classic strategy game concepts pioneered in legendary PC strategy titles, Heroes of Gaia puts gamers in the shoes of one of four warring factions (Humans, Elves, Orcs or the Undead) and challenges them to build a castle, recruit mighty heroes, quest for magical items, summon up devastating armies and rampage across the land battling against players and NPCs alike in thrilling strategic combat to dominate the kingdom of Gaia. The game is free to play and browser-based which means no heavy client to download or install and no subscription fees – ever.
The Babel expansion is huge step forward for HEROES OF GAIA since its launch in late October.” said Scott Miller, General Manager of Snail Games USA. “Babel will unveil a number of upgrades to Heroes of Gaia, as well as introducing innovative features to expand PvP and PvE interactions. BABEL owes a huge debt to our 600k+ player community, as their ideas and suggestions were instrumental in our development process.”
- The Tower of Babel, a challenging multi-level experience with progressive rewards
- Instanced Minion and Boss Monster fights
- New PvP Features, including the ability to establish a Military Embargo on enemy castles
- Significant Upgrades of the Arena Combat system, with exclusive titles and magical items
- New Spells and Buildings for all races
- New Scrolls, introducing the Elemental and Summoning schools
- Additional Quests/Tasks to expand daily interactions, including repeatable daily tasks
- Unit healing times reduced drastically, world map travel speed increased, and more!
More articles about Heroes of Gaia