Th Designer's Patch can be installed on top of any previous version of East India Company. Please exit the game before applying the patch.
- - problem with combining fleets fixed
- - problem with surrendered or destroyed ships still showing on strategic map fixed
- - island levels optimized
- - experience from trading is now gained
- - bought ships are now shown in the Financial report
- - continent-icon now changes according to the selected port in Port View
- - Battle of Trafalgar can now be launched from EIC
- - port positions fixed in Port View Map
- - ports can now be selected from the Port View Map
- - value of the ship being sold now shown when selling in the Port View
- - imported tons now shown in Diplomacy
East India Company: Privateer Patch
- escaped ships still on map bug fixed
- combining fleets bug fixed
- island level fix
- installer creates Cache-folder now
- in quick battle player won't sometimes start next to the fort anymore
- surrender popup added
- welcome-speech added
- experience from trading now gained
- portview-map port position fixes
- ship selling price now shown in the sell-popup
East India Company: Privateer introduces players to a dark and mysterious world with allegiances only to fortune and a thirst for destruction.
Customers who pre-order East India Company: Privateer will be given early access to the free add-on “Designer's Cut.”
When playing Privateer, you can hire two distinct type of commanders for your fleets: merchant captains and privateers. You’ll be contracted by the crown or other powers for different missions, ranging from smugglin and escorting friendly fleets to locating, capturing or sinking important ships from enemy nations. Also included in East India Company: Privateer is a brand new multiplayer scenario entitled ”Breakthrough.” In Breakthrough, one team will attempt to escort their flagship to safety while the other team tries to destroy the enemy ship.
- Two new campaigns in which you play the game as a privateer of your chosen nation.
- New missions, including locating and either sinking or capturing enemy ships, blockading enemy ports and escorting friendly fleets.
- New commander skills to fit the life of a privateer, such as "False Colors", which allows the player to get close to the victim without them perceiving a threat, and "Critical Hit", which gives the player a chance to hit an enemy ship’s magazine, causing the enemy ship to explode.
More articles about East India Company