It is a bright October day. And Rome, the eternal city, wakes up. The bars and stores open for business, the tourists gather at the museums and the sounds of traffic blankets the streets. For Elisa, this seems like another typical day. First, she attends her university journalism class, grabs a quick chat with friends, and then races off for her work at a small local newspaper, the Eco di Roma. Unfortunately, her time there is split between boring odd jobs and reprimands from her boss. None of this suits the ambitious young intern, who yearns for a real assignment and the chance for "the story" that will make her name as a reporter. But this October day will be anything but typical for Elisa. Her adventure begins with what she thinks is nothing more than a way to pass time at the newspaper. A mysterious coded message turns up and Elisa decides to try her skills at deciphering its meaning. What she uncovers is just the first piece of a deeper intrigue. As she follows its trail, Elisa will have to choose between the scoop of a lifetime and her own ethics. And she will find herself trapped in a series of tangled events deep in the heart of Rome. For this ancient city, known for its culture and art, also has a history of dark secrets and esoteric movements.
To survive these challenges, instinct and skills will not be enough. Elisa will have to learn to face her fears, belonging to a past that was perhaps better left alone...
- A dark, thrilling and original story of the adventures of a young wanna-be journalist, Elisa Flavi.
- Over 35 locations and 20 characters created by 10th Art Studios, featuring Fabrizio Fiorentino (Marvel, DC-Comics).
- Interactive play, dialogues and challenges for a 15+ hours gameplay experience.
- The story is set in Rome, whose most important monuments and square will be perfectly reproduced and used as part of the game.
- Special double cut-scene techniques for fully realized dynamic visuals: Full Motion Video combined with pre-rendered hand drawn cutscenes are creatively integrated within the game so players will experience a full emotional range for main characters.
- Unique Gameplay by the use of "Interactive Ideas" Elisa will add notes to her diary during the game, which can be used as inventory objects to solve riddles or talk with other NPC.
- 60 minutes of original soundtrack.
More articles about Audere Semper