Pirates: Adventures of the black Corsair invites players to become marauding buccaneers in 17th century London. Double-crossed by their pirate Captain and branded traitors to their country, players will face countless perils as they struggle to clear their names and become the most famous of pirates, the Black Corsair – defender of the Crown.
The game will be released world wide something that Thomas Ormond Head of International Business Development for Mamba is keen to make a success, “With Pirates: Adventures of the Black Corsair, Mamba Games is launching its first adventure games consoles onto the market. Gaming fans will appreciate this existing genre – I’m looking forward to seeing its uptake”.
Jason Codd of Mamba Games is thrilled to be working with developers Virtual Identity SRL on the title: “The team at Virtual Identity are very professional and we love their way of working, ideas and of course the game. Im really looking forward to hearing the feedback and support we get for this title in retail”.
- Family friendly fun
- User-friendly and accessible for everyone
- The only 'party' game that allows game play in versus, single, cooperative, and story modes
- Explore 3 vast worlds, including: London City, The Tower of London, and The Royal Court
- Interact with a cast of humorous characters
- Conquer mini-games to unlock special game features
- Easy-to-use In-Game HUD featuring a diary, log, map, inventory, and puzzles
- Save Points and Check Points are spread throughout each level
- Simple navigation made possible by positioning the main character on the Map
- 4 multi players
- 20 mini games
- 15 talking characters
- Dresses pack
- Third person view
More articles about Pirates: Adventures of the Black Corsair