Greed features all ingredients to create an enthralling hack 'n' slash classic. In the tradition of other critically acclaimed and proven genre colleagues you as the player will need to fight your way through masses of critters, robots, aliens and many other exotic adversaries while collecting unique items and skills thus leveling up your character. In contrast to the genre ancestors, the story of Greed takes place in an adult and mature science fiction scenario.
In the futuristic universe of Greed the discovery of novel interstellar travel possibilities has lead to a new age of colonialization. The five largest colonial powers are entangled in a full-scale war over a new element called Ikarium, the recently discovered rare source of nearly unlimited energy. You as a former member of an elite military unit will fight a battle for your survival not knowing that your actions will lead fate of all mankind into dramatic consequences…
Greed takes your character, chosen out of three completely different classes, through manifold levels and environments, all playable in three increasing difficulty levels putting even the toughest endgame player to a test – but as always, more pain contains more gain! Embedded in various scenarios, Greed throws waves of deadly foes in your way as well as screen filling end bosses. But don’t despair! Helpful innovation can be found in numerous innovative features such as the unique dodge move, self-charging shields or destructible environments. The combination of the different character-specific skills and abilities in three categories gives you the diversity needed to conquer even the toughest foes. And if you need a little more support, Greed also features a cooperative multiplayer mode where you and your friends can show the universe what you are made of!
- Hack’n’Slash in a dark science fiction setting
- A huge variety of different levels in three settings, each playable on three difficulties, inhabited by fierce and deadly creatures and screen-filling end bosses
- Three entirely different character classes to choose from
- Upgradable skills in three categories per character class – the simultaneous use of these categories causes thrilling skill combinations
- Upgradable character attributes with direct game play effect
- Hundreds of partially socketed items to collect
- Online cooperative multiplayer mode for up to three players
More articles about Greed