An invitation that abruptly arrives at your doorstep has unknowingly diverted you to an entrance of a world filled with mystic beauty. Getting there is the easy part, coming home will be the adventure. In that world, you will need to reach the exit by sliding the rooms in the same way as a slide puzzle, forcing you to use all of your ingenuity in your escape. At the same time you, as the player, must use fantastical devices to navigate through each of these rooms. But don’t worry! You will have a guide that goes by the name of Mr. Book, who will take you around the worlds, showing you how to move rooms and use gimmicks in your flight from “Rooms: The Main Building”.
- Designed for Nintendo: Point and Click Controls that are perfect for the Nintendo Wii Remote™ and the Nintendo DS Stylus™
- Play inside of intuitive and amusing puzzles as you use objects inside rooms and your wits to escape from it.
- Move the actual rooms to escape from them. Place the background in the right location as you would a jig saw puzzle for a bonus!
- Over 100+ rooms to go through as you make your way through the buildings of this charmed land.
- Includes a Level Editor! Create your own levels!
- Two player competition (Wii only) Square off against another player:
- Items in rooms are placed so that you are racing against the opponent as he or she tries to exit the room first.
- Players cannot enter the opponent’s area but the exit for both players is the same
- Create and share your levels (NDS only). You have all the objects necessary to build your level from the beginning! Brag about the quality of the levels you’ve created by sharing them with your friends!
More articles about Rooms: The Main Building