Music remains a major frustration for most of us. Only the bravest and those who could stand those boring and tough music lessons are now able to play music and live that unique experience. For the rest, you can still try to touch that feeling by playing a rhythm based video game and shaking a plastic guitar … but it will never be (sound) the same.
But now with “MUSIC”, a new edutainment game, you could learn and play music in a FUN and EASY WAY! “MUSIC” brings a serious music learning method on DS developed by Shiro Tsuji a famous Japanese music teacher.
Learning music at all ages is now possible on DS!!!
- Smoothly learn the basics of the music theory with 21 lessons.
- Monitor your progresses and learning curve with 18 quick tests.
- Work out your musicality and skills across a series of fun mini games designed to practice your sense of rhythm, your memory, your musical ear…
- Practice what you’ve learnt on virtual instruments (the piano, the drum…).
- Plan your learning and practicing through your coach calendar.
Nobilis' Music is currently scheduled for release on April 09, 2009.