RACE Pro recreates a breathtaking reality giving gamers the ultimate racing simulation experience, all powered by Lizard, SimBin's own physics engine. With precision physics and handling, racers will feel every bend and burst of acceleration along with every emotion from pre-race tension in the pit lanes to the exhilaration of capturing the checker flag. RACE Pro provides unrivalled realism and deep immersion into the racing world through ultra realistic car models and official FIA championships and tracks. Putting players in the driving seats of their simulated racing careers, racers will have the opportunity to work their way up the leader boards through intense training and winning key races. RACE Pro has something for everyone, allowing players of all levels to pick up and play, while offering challenging tracks and advanced modes for the more experienced players.
RACE Pro offers a wealth of cars ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, as well as a host of championships including WTCC (World Touring Car Championship), Formula 3000 and Formula BMW. GT cars from manufacturers including Aston Martin and Saleen take their place on the grid as well as production cars such as the Audi R8 and Dodge Viper SRT10. In addition, RACE Pro is exclusively bringing all the WTCC cars from manufacturers Alfa Romeo, BMW, Chevrolet and Seat to Xbox 360 for the very first time. For a blast of accessible fun, the Mini Cooper Challenge invites players of all abilities to take the wheel.
Gamers and racing fans alike will experience the thrill of racing these powerful cars on 13 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are exclusive to RACE Pro, and US tracks Laguna Seca and Road America are brand new to SimBin fans.
Circuit de Pau, located in South West France, is a 2.670km long city track. The circuit is laid out on the streets of the French town of Pau and is similar to the more famous Formula One Monaco Grand Prix track.
The first official race in Pau was held in 1901. Here, the difference between winning and disaster is measured in inches: get a little bit off line and you will be pin-balling along the guardrails in the Parc Beaumont. The typical crested tarmac of the Pau streets can be a real obstacle and run you off the road. To minimize this effect, set the car up with plenty of suspension travel.
Online play via Xbox Live and System Link support lets up to 12 players take on equally high-powered opponents and test their skills to the limit to reach the finish line ahead of the pack. For friends closer to home, the brand new 'Hot Seat' feature puts players in the driving seat for a limited amount of time before passing the controller to the next player and so on, demanding exceptionally quick reactions and precision racing from even the most seasoned drivers.
RACE Pro features three GT Classes: GT Pro, GT Sport and GT Club. GT Pro is the fastest of the three classes, followed by GT Sport and GT Club. Each GT class features all out race cars presented in full race trim. What differentiate the three classes are levels of tuning on engines, the amount of chassis improvements allowed, and tyre and wheel sizes.
Key Features :
- Thrilling Driving Experience: Players will feel every bend and burst of acceleration as well as every emotion from pre-race tension in the pit lanes to exhilaration on the podium.
- Unrivalled Racing World Realism: Users will be deeply immersed into the racing world with ultra realistic car models, official championships and tracks. Participants work their way up the leader boards through intense training, winning key races and securing valuable sponsorship deals.
- ‘Hot Seat’ Feature: Brand new to RACE Pro, this feature brings social racing to the living room for the first time as players are put in the ‘hot seat’ for a limited amount of time before passing the controller to the next player in the ‘hot seat,’ accelerating the pace of the game with quick reactions and precision driving.
- Wide Variety of Cars: Players can choose from vehicles ranging from 200 to over 1000 horse power, GT cars, WTCC extreme cars, formula and production cars.
- Real Life Tracks: Gamers can experience the thrill of sport racing with over 15 real life tracks covering all continents, of which Macau, Porto and Pau are exclusive to RACE Pro.
Nothing gets closer than RACE Pro, the ultra real racing simulation game exclusive to Xbox 360, scheduled for release Feb. 17, 2009.
More articles about RACE Pro