Guild Wars previous expansion pack, Eye of the North, provided a Hall of Monuments where players' accomplishments are memorialized and eventually inherited by their Guild Wars 2 characters, unlocking exclusive items and bonuses in Guild Wars 2.
Guild Wars 2 Features
- Persistent world
- Zone-wide events
- Direct character control, with jumping and more freedom of movement, and increased environmental interaction
- Enhanced graphics engine
- Refined, action-oriented skill system
- "Return to Tyria," hundreds of years after the events of Guild Wars Prophecies
- New playable races, including Humans, Charr, Norn, Asura, and Sylvari
- Enhanced character progression system with high level cap
Guild Wars 2 is currenly scheduled for 2010-2011.
More articles about Guild Wars 2