Street Fighter IV (PS3/X360)
Street Fighter IV is posed to redefine the fighting game genre with a return to the classic 2D Street Fighter fighting action mixed with new characters, high definition 3D visuals, and next-generation fluid gameplay.
“Few videogame series have had such a strong impact on their perspective genres the way Street Fighter® has over the decades. Creating a global legacy spanning over twenty years of fighting games, the Street Fighter series has become a pillar in the fighting game genre,” said Grant Luke, Senior Product Marketing Manager at Capcom. “Street Fighter IV takes what the fans loved and brings it to a whole new level in next generation fighting, continuing a tradition of excellence.”
Street Fighter IV features a mix of returning favorites such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Guile along with new characters created exclusively for this game such as Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus. Characters and environments are rendered in high definition 3D, while the game is played in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes. Six-button controls for the game return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the input system. Street Fighter IV also incorporates state of the art online match making and worldwide online gameplay. Mixing classic genre-defining game mechanics the franchise is known and loved for with all-new, never-before-seen gameplay systems, Street Fighter IV brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over. With the inclusion of Capcom's latest advancements in new generation technology, Street Fighter IV promises to deliver an extraordinary experience that will re-introduce the world to the time-honored art of virtual martial arts.
- Classic 2D Street Fighter gameplay with stunning high definition 3D characters and environments
- New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination, including Focus attacks, Super Combos, and the revenged-fueled Ultra Combo system.
- Classic Street Fighter characters recreated for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street Fighter® II
- New brawlers: female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, mixed martial artist Abel and more!
- New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
- Online gameplay features, including instantaneous online challenges, versus mode, tournament mode, and world wide online gameplay.
Street Fighter IV, rated T for Teen, is now available on store shelves in North America for $59.99 for the Standard Edition and $79.99 for Collectors Edition.
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned (X360)
The Lost and Damned introduces players to a new narrative and protagonist that sit seamlessly alongside the main story of Grand Theft Auto IV. Players will assume the role of Johnny Klebitz, Vice President of The Lost motorcycle club, as he deals with club President Billy Grey’s release from rehab and his unwavering commitment to escalating a bitter feud with rival gang, The Angels of Death. In addition to a new narrative, players will also find new weapons, music, multiplayer modes, mini-games, vehicles and a host of other features.
“We’re thrilled to finally share the first downloadable episode of Grand Theft Auto IV,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “This vast and entirely unique first episode is packed to the brim with action, pushing the definition of downloadable content to its very limit.”
Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned, rated M for Mature, requires players to have the full version of Grand Theft Auto IV and Xbox Live membership to download on the Xbox Live Marketplace for 1600 MS points or $19.99.
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3: Senior Year (PS2/Wii/PS3)
The new video-based karaoke experience features 25 tracks including all the hit songs from the film “High School Musical 3: Senior Year” and coincides with the Disney DVD and Blu-ray® Hi-Def release from Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment.
“Families are looking for video games with high replay and entertainment value,” said Craig Relyea, senior vice president of global marketing, Disney Interactive Studios. “Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3: Senior Year embodies these two attributes while combining quality gameplay and beloved characters that fans enjoy.”
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3: Senior Year allows players to experience all the hit songs from “High School Musical 3: Senior Year,” as well as favorites from the first two “High School Musical” movies. Fans can relive those memorable scenes over and over again whether playing along with friends in various multiplayer modes, or belting out to favorite “High School Musical” tunes in solo mode.
Developed by Zoë Mode, Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3: Senior Year will be available at all major retailers with all titles having an Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) rating of E for Everyone. The game will be sold as a standalone or bundled with one Logitech microphone for all systems. Available soon for Xbox 360 players, "Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3: Senior Year" is compatible with the wireless, motion-sensitive microphones that come with “Lips,” the singing party game available from Microsoft Games Studio.
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride (NDS)
The second entry in the Zenithia Trilogy for NDS, Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride brings a pivotal title in the Dragon Quest franchise to North America for the first time. An adventure crafted for heroes across the globe by series creator Yuji Horii, manga artist Akira Toriyama and composer Koichi Sugiyama, Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride invites you to embark on an epic journey that spans three generations.
Try your hand at the game that introduced the monster recruitment system to the series and presented players with an ultimate choice that changes the course of the game. Now available exclusively for NDS, Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride is ready to entertain players with its endearing, classic-RPG charm.
What begins as an innocent childhood voyage of a boy alongside his father's journey soon develops into an adventure of a brave young man travelling the world as he faces life-altering decisions. Step into the shoes of a hero in the making to fulfill your destiny, befriending a crew of quirky monsters along the way.
* Indulge in the colorful Dragon Quest world created by Yuji Horii, combined with the charming characters and monsters designed by Akira Toriyama and memorable soundtrack from famed composer Koichi Sugiyama to create an unforgettable gaming experience
* Journey through a beautifully rendered 3D world, with dynamic dual-screen presentation and newly animated monsters
* Recruit a unique cast of Dragon Quest monsters and create an indestructible party of your own
* Brace yourself for some life-altering decision making - a key decision will affect the outcome of the game, and change the course of the hero's life forever
* Take a breather from the main quest with addicting mini-games like Bruise the Ooze, T 'n' T, the Slurpodrome and the tombola
* Collect and customize knick-knacks from around the Dragon Quest world to create a personalized Knick-knackatory. With the wireless capabilities of Nintendo DS, players can now exchange their creations with friends for a one-of-a-kind collection of rare items!
* Feast your ears on the opening theme performed by the Tokyo Metropolitan Symphony Orchestra, and a brand-new score by series composer Koichi Sugiyama
Dragon Quest V: Hand of the Heavenly Bride, rated E10+, will be available at North American retailers for the suggested retail price of $39.99 (USD).