No Gravity: The Plague of Mind is a 3D space shooter which allows you to control a spaceship from the first-person or third-person perspective. In a distant future, a mysterious mind disease is spreading and the road to the cure lies somewhere in the depths of space. Choose between the best pilots and complete a wide range of missions (destroying enemy ships or base, escorting allied ships, raiding ground bases, clearing the mine field, etc.) in this fast paced 3D space shooter.
Save humanity by a number of means such as: destroying enemy ships or their bases, escorting allied ships, retrieving cargos, defending convoys from pirates, raiding ground bases, clearing mine fields and infiltrating planets...
- Full frame rate, massive explosions and massive damages!
- First person and third person 3D view.
- 5 different ships with 3 differents paints. 6 different weapons and upgrades.
- 31 missions (two difficulty levels). 6 different worlds in space, on planets and underground levels plus secret missions
- Entitlements rewarding system : Earn game points by the completion of game specific challenges and use them to buy artworks in the game.
- Available in English, French, German, Dutch and Spanish languages.
No Gravity: The Plague of Mind is scheduled for release spring 2009.
More articles about No Gravity: The Plague of Mind