Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. This year’s most anticipated online action game, TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve’s next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more.
Unlike other “class-based” games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills. Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, or Soldier.
Scout Revamp New Map / Weapon
CP_Egypt by Sean 'Heyo' Cutino
A Dustbowl-style control point map, Egypt is visually striking, full of great combat spaces, and features some really interesting uses of vertical space. Classes with the ability to ascend rapidly (Soldiers, Demomen, and Scouts using the new scattergun unlockable ) have lots of options for traversing the arenas. In addition, the ruins provide Engineers with a large number of potential sentrygun locations.
Fastlane is an update to one of the first community maps we shipped. This release features a wide variety of changes, from spawn and capture timer tweaks, to geometry and art modifications, to exploit fixes.
- A Year to Remember : Get 2004 lifetime kills.
- Artful Dodger: Dodge 1000 damage in a single life using your Bonk! Atomic Punch.
- Batter Up: Perform 1000 double jumps.
- Batting the Doctor: Kill a Medic that is ready to deploy an UberCharge.
- Beanball: Stun a scout with their own ball.
- Belittled Beleauger: Kill an opposing player that has your intelligence while holding theirs.
- Block the Plate: Block 50 point captures.
- Brushback: Stun 50 enemies while they are capturing a point or pushing the cart.
- Caught Napping: Kill 50 enemies from behind with the Force-A-Nature.
- Closer: Destroy 3 teleporter entrances.
- Doctoring the Ball: Kill 3 enemies while under the effects of a Medic's UberCharge.
- Dodgers 1, Giants 0: Kill an enemy Heavy and take his Sandvich.
- Fall Classic: Cause an environmental death or suicide using the Force-A-Nature's knockback.
- First Blood: Get the first kill in an Arena match.
- First Blood, Part 2: Kill 5 enemies with the First Blood crit buff.
- Foul Territory: Cause an environmental death by stunning an enemy.
- Gun Down: Destroy an active sentry gun using your pistol.
- If You Build It: Destroy 3 enemy buildings while they are still under construction.
- I'm Bat Man: Survive 500 damage in one life.
- Moon Shot: Stun an enemy for the maximum possible duration by hitting them with a long-range ball.
- No Hitter: Steal and then capture the enemy intelligence without firing a shot.
- Out of the Park: Bat an enemy 25 meters.
- Pop Fly: Kill 20 players while double-jumping.
- Quick Hook: Kill a player in Well before the round starts.
- Race for the Pennant: Run 25 kilometers.
- Retire the Runner: Kill a Scout while they are snared by the post-dodge slowdown effect.
- Round Tripper: Capture the enemy intelligence 25 times.
- Set the Table: Initiate 10 point captures that ultimately succeed.
- Side Retired: Capture the last point in a CP map.
- Stealing Home: Start capping a capture point within a second of it becoming available.
- Strike Zone: Kill 50 enemies while they are stunned.
- The Big Hurt: Stun 25 UberCharged enemies.
- The Cycle: In a single life, kill an enemy while you are on the ground, in the air, and in the water.
- Triple Play: Capture three capture points in a row in one life.
- Triple Steal: Capture the enemy intelligence 3 times in a single CTF round.
More articles about Team Fortress 2