50 Cent: Blood on the Sand puts gamers in the role of 50 Cent and features intense 3rd person action shooter gameplay, online drop-in and drop-out co-op multiplayer, brawler combat with interactive counter-kills, along with vehicle and helicopter combat. Developed by Swordfish Studios using the Unreal 3 game engine technology, 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand will also include eighteen exclusive new 50 Cent tracks, as well as previously released songs and music videos. The game will feature the voices and likenesses of 50 Cent and G-Unit’s Lloyd Banks, Tony Yayo and DJ Whoo Kid.
After performing for a sold-out crowd in a fictional war torn middle-eastern country, 50 Cent discovers that his payment has been stolen by the local crime baron – a former CIA operative and death-dealing organ harvester. Play as 50 Cent, the world’s biggest hip-hop star, as you and the G-Unit battle across two countries in order to collect your payday and unleash hip-hop justice on those who have crossed you.
- Fast Action Arcade Shooter Gameplay: Run & Gun shooter gameplay w/ cover system, buddy NPC AI featuring the G-Unit, Vehicle combat missions and Helicopter – rail shooter levels
- Intense Brawler Style Combat with brutal “Counterkill” finishing moves and the ability to purchase up to 20 Interactive Counterkills
- Drop-In/Drop-Out Co-Op Online Multiplayer: Take over members of the G-Unit to fight by 50's side - each with their own signature weapon.
- Arcade Style Points System: Earn money & points via kills and uncovering loot cache’s. Use money to purchase new weapons (20 total) and/or Counterkill Finishing Moves.
- Exclusive Music from 50 Cent and G-Unit: Featuring 18 Never-before-heard exclusive tracks along with classic hits from 50's albums make this the ultimate 50 Cent experience.
50 Cent: Blood on the Sand is currently scheduled for release on Feb. 24 2009.
More articles about 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand