Team Fortress 2 (TF2) is the sequel to the game that put class-based, multiplayer team warfare on the map. This year’s most anticipated online action game, TF2 delivers new gametypes, a signature art style powered by Valve’s next generation animation technology, persistent player statistics, and more.
Unlike other “class-based” games that offer a variety of combat classes only, Team Fortress 2 packs a wild variety of classes which provide a broad range of tactical abilities and personalities, and lend themselves to a variety of player skills. Play as the flame-throwing Pyro, the room clearing Heavy, or the Spy, a master of disguises. Other classes include: Scout, Sniper, Medic, Engineer, Demoman, or Soldier.
Scout Revamp Achievements
- A Year to Remember : Get 2004 lifetime kills.
- Artful Dodger: Dodge 1000 damage in a single life using your Bonk! Atomic Punch.
- Batter Up: Perform 1000 double jumps.
- Batting the Doctor: Kill a Medic that is ready to deploy an UberCharge.
- Beanball: Stun a scout with their own ball.
- Belittled Beleauger: Kill an opposing player that has your intelligence while holding theirs.
- Block the Plate: Block 50 point captures.
- Brushback: Stun 50 enemies while they are capturing a point or pushing the cart.
- Caught Napping: Kill 50 enemies from behind with the Force-A-Nature.
- Closer: Destroy 3 teleporter entrances.
- Doctoring the Ball: Kill 3 enemies while under the effects of a Medic's UberCharge.
- Dodgers 1, Giants 0: Kill an enemy Heavy and take his Sandvich.
- Fall Classic: Cause an environmental death or suicide using the Force-A-Nature's knockback.
- First Blood: Get the first kill in an Arena match.
- First Blood, Part 2: Kill 5 enemies with the First Blood crit buff.
- Foul Territory: Cause an environmental death by stunning an enemy.
- Gun Down: Destroy an active sentry gun using your pistol.
- If You Build It: Destroy 3 enemy buildings while they are still under construction.
- I'm Bat Man: Survive 500 damage in one life.
- Moon Shot: Stun an enemy for the maximum possible duration by hitting them with a long-range ball.
- No Hitter: Steal and then capture the enemy intelligence without firing a shot.
- Out of the Park: Bat an enemy 25 meters.
- Pop Fly: Kill 20 players while double-jumping.
- Quick Hook: Kill a player in Well before the round starts.
- Race for the Pennant: Run 25 kilometers.
- Retire the Runner: Kill a Scout while they are snared by the post-dodge slowdown effect.
- Round Tripper: Capture the enemy intelligence 25 times.
- Set the Table: Initiate 10 point captures that ultimately succeed.
- Side Retired: Capture the last point in a CP map.
- Stealing Home: Start capping a capture point within a second of it becoming available.
- Strike Zone: Kill 50 enemies while they are stunned.
- The Big Hurt: Stun 25 UberCharged enemies.
- The Cycle: In a single life, kill an enemy while you are on the ground, in the air, and in the water.
- Triple Play: Capture three capture points in a row in one life.
- Triple Steal: Capture the enemy intelligence 3 times in a single CTF round.
More articles about Team Fortress 2