Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment (PC)
Entrenchment adds a host of new features including starbases, defense upgrades, a new defense technology tree, mine fields, and hundreds of enhancements to both the gameplay and graphics of the game.
“We’re excited to release the first follow up to 2008’s strategy game of the year,” said Stardock CEO and President Brad Wardell. “After careful planning and implementation, we’re confident that Entrenchment brings the concept of updates and expansions to a new echelon for PC gaming as well as create an even more thrilling Sins of a Solar Empire experience.”
Developer Ironclad plans on producing additional micro-expansions to Sins of a Solar Empire over the next year. The next one is scheduled to enhance the diplomacy features of the game.
Sins of a Solar Empire: Entrenchment is now available as digital download for $9.95.
Tom Clancy’s EndWar (PC)
Experience World War III in your living room with Tom Clancy’s EndWar, a revolutionary new war game built to maximize next-generation gaming consoles and completely controllable by voice.
A chillingly relevant storyline pits superpower against superpower in all-out war—with you in command. You'll take control of the US-led Joint Strike Force, the European Enforcers Corps, or the Russian Spetsnaz Guards Brigade in a single-player campaign or online against friends in a persistent-world Theater of War mode. EndWar goes beyond other war games by letting you use your own voice to control your units, offering you true control of the action at the speed of thought.
Instead of the traditional top-down view, EndWar uses a unique third-person camera that puts you in the heart of the battle. Watch the devastation unfold as hundreds of units engage the enemy on fully destructible battlefields.
True to the Tom Clancy legacy, EndWar offers a wide range of vehicles, weapons, and equipment based on real-world military research, giving you unprecedented access to the cutting-edge technology of tomorrow’s wars.
- Wage war without ever picking up a controller with the revolutionary voice command system.
- Experience a chillingly realistic vision of World War III in the fashion of the best techno-thrillers.
- Explore 40 stunningly realistic real-world battlefields set in Europe and the United States, including Washington D.C., Paris, and Moscow.
- Deeply customizable armies featuring unit ranks and hundreds of upgrades add up to endless replay value.
- Go to war online in a persistent multiplayer campaign with fully-customizable battalions and units.
- Watch the destruction unfold in spectacular detail in massive battles featuring hundreds of units and fully destructible environments.