The console version of Trivial Pursuit brings the party to the living room TV allowing players to customize the experience with several ways to play. Players can connect with friends in classic Trivial Pursuit mode, hone their knowledge with the single player mode, and gather their buddies and bet on their brains with the high stakes mode where every answer counts.
For even more fun, EA is bringing Trivial Pursuit to life on mobile phones from EA Mobile. Fans will learn fun facts, discover odd answers and experience hours of thrills right on a phone. The mobile version has two fun ways to play – collect wedges and fill your pie in classic mode, or choose to race to the finish line in pursuit mode. Players will be dazzled by rich visuals, animations and sound effects.
Round up friends and family and get ready for Trivial Pursuit! Coming to all major gaming consoles on March 10, 2009, Trivial Pursuit has been reinvented to give players an all-new experience with everybody’s favorite board game. Choose “Classic” mode to enjoy the game you know and love, play single player in “Clear the Board” mode or bet against friends to see how much they really know in the all-new “Facts & Friends” mode.
A variety of question categories and question types coupled with all-new way ways to play Trivial Pursuit brings the party to the living room TV and makes this a must-have for social gatherings and get-togethers!
Key Features :
- Three ways to play: Challenge your friends in “Classic” mode to play the original Trivial Pursuit game, hone your knowledge with “Clear the Board” single player mode or earn extra points by guessing whether your friends know the answer in the all-new fast playing “Facts & Friends” mode. “Facts & Friends” mode also includes six “Bonus Events” that add even more depth and replayablity.
- Track your best categories over time with your custom Trivial Pursuit profile.
- A diversity of question categories keeps gameplay fresh: Geography, Entertainment, History, Art & Literature, Science & Nature, Sports & Leisure
- Six different question types will put your trivia expertise to the test: Sliders, True or False, Multiple Choice, Images, Maps (multiple choice) and Maps (pin placement).
- Downloadable content: An all-new “Movie Pack” will be a free download for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 and bundled at retail with the Wii and PlayStation 2 versions. Additional downloadable content has not been revealed.
Trivial Pursuit will release on Xbox 360, PS2 ($29.99), PS3 and Wii on March 10, 2009 for $39.99