By the mid 23rd Century, Earth stands united under the rule of a high presidium of multinational corporations. Fossil fuels, drinkable water and other natural resources are all but depleted. The corporations, having invested large sums to space exploration, are hoping to solve the impending crisis.
The planet of Pythar is a prime target for resource extraction. The Kondor Corp. began investing in space research and development in the hopes of exploiting much needed resources. Funds were provided to research teams tasked with discovering these valuable deposits as well as on military technology to protect these research projects from potential harm.
Kondor Corp’s shareholders are now expecting to see results – even if it means stripping Pythar bare of its natural resources. The human prospectors, hard pressed to supply the ever-growing hunger of Mankind, soon find themselves in war with the inhabitants of this new world. Here is where the action begins...
- Riveting plot full of twists and turns that plunge the player deep into the game's unique universe
- Diverse missions and tasks with every level offering fresh challenges and new situations
- Easy to use base management system where players can research new technologies
- 3D graphics with free camera movement
- Contrasting, story-driven, immersive campaigns with two distinctive, well balanced playable sides
- Graphic novel style presentation with an absorbing atmosphere
Mytran Wars is being developed exclusively for PSP by Stormregion, known for such titles as SWINE and Codename: Panzers.
More articles about Mytran Wars