The v1.2.1 patch fixes the following:
- 10,000 people limit fix - Upon reaching 10,000 people the game would crash out.
- 2000 people standing on one tile in the game would crash the game.
- A very obscure crash was fixed, which occurred when attempting to link to a multiplayer game.
- Italian speech fixed, for Warchest characters.
IMPORTANT: Please download the correct patch for your version of the game. If you purchased the game via digital download please obtain the patch from the partner site you purchased the game from.
Stronghold Crusader Extreme takes the addictive Crusader gameplay to a new level. Featuring massive battles, new outposts and tactical powers to master, Extreme carries on from where Crusader left off. The all new Extreme trail will provide a stiff challenge to any hardened Crusader player. For those new to Crusader, the original game has been provided too, in an updated form and with all the previously released limited edition content, such as the second crusader trail and all 8 new AI opponents.
- Crusader and Crusader Extreme in one package
- New tactical powers to be used to defend waves of enemies
- New AI opponents and maps (previously only available in US )
- New Crusader Extreme trail
- Battles featuring over 10000 units
- Windows Vista compatible
Stronghold Crusader Extreme will launch in North America on May 28, 2008.
More articles about Stronghold Crusader Extreme