Rygar: The Battle of Argus (Wii)
The legendary warrior, Rygar, is back! A story set in the Greco-Roman era surrounding a noble warrior attempting to save Princess Harmonia, players must bring the Island of Argus back to peace and annihilate the Titans using the “Diskarmor.”
In Rygar: The Battle of Argus, intuitive use of the Wii Remote™ allows players to effectively control the powerful weapon to destroy enemies and maneuver on, around, over, and under obstacles. Players will challenge themselves in the all-new Gladiator Mode by rapidly swinging and slashing their way through non-stop waves of foes.
- Innovative Play Mechanics: The legendary Diskarmor shield can be used for attack, defense, or transportation all with the use of the Wii Remote
- Not the Same Rygar: Conquer new enemies, techniques, and game modes in this Wii remake of the PlayStation 2 classic
- Gladiator Mode: Play the new Gladiator Mode specially equipped for the versatile swinging movement of the Wii Remote
- Action Packed Adventure: This action-adventure title spans various unique zones and requires vanquishing the enemy and light puzzle solving
- Intense Combo Attacks: Multiple Diskarmor weapons are available to be found and upgraded with elemental power-ups such as fire, ice, and lightning. Engage the enemy with over 40 different devastating combo attacks
- Riveting Story: A story set in the Greco-Roman era surrounding a noble warrior attempting to save his Princess, bring the Island of Argus back to peace, and annihilate the Titans using only his wits, fabled Diskarmor, and captivating looks and charm
Rygar: The Battle of Argus, rated "T” for Teen, carries a suggested retail price of US $39.99.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins (Wii)
From the creators of the best-selling Tenchu series, Tenchu: Shadow Assassins brings the familiar look and feel of the original opus back to ninja players.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins continues the saga of elite ninjas, Rikimaru and Ayame, who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan. Playing as both stealthy Rikimaru and aggressive and acrobatic Ayame, players will fight their way through more than 10 missions and 50 side quests.
Game features include:
- Use the Wii Remote to fight like a ninja with more than 17 historically accurate ninja weapons and tools, each with its own Wii motion.
- Move silently and use the environment as camouflage to hide and sneak in behind your targets.
- Accomplish missions as you battle enemies with katanas, throwing stars, smoke bombs and more.
- Advance to Shadow Mode level and challenge your ninja skills on Wii.
- Experience the epic adventures of Rikimaru and Ayame and put your true ninja skills to the test in a world of fierce combat and authentic tradition.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins is rated M for Mature by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $49.99.
Phineas and Ferb (NDS)
Inspired by the top-rated animated series seen on Disney Channel and soon to debut on Disney XD, Phineas and Ferb for NDS invites fans to play as the characters Phineas and Ferb in a series of wacky, fun-filled adventures. As Phineas and Ferb, players can build the world’s most outrageous roller coaster from their backyard to the city; create a humungous snow ride from a snow cone machine – in the middle of summer; and hop behind the wheel of a monster truck and navigate through a muddy obstacle course. Along the way, players can use cool gadgets and objects that give them special powers. They also can complete unique mini games and puzzles such as Welding, Wind Blaster, and “You’re so busted!” mini games with Candace in order to advance through levels.
Many other popular characters from the Disney series join Phineas and Ferb throughout the game. Fans can play as “Agent P” the family pet platypus who leads a double life as a secret agent. In the game “Agent P” encounters the infamous Dr. Doofenshmirtz and battles him in a 1-on-1 challenge. Tattletale teenage sister Candace is always lurking and ready to tell Mom about the boys’ latest caper. Plus, Isabella, the Fireside Girls, Baljeet and others make appearances throughout the adventure.
The game also features DGamer, Disney’s online community designed exclusively for Disney gamers. DGamer allows players to engage with other Disney game players in a secure online community via their Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection or online at www.DGamer.com. The service allows users to log into their DS and online accounts to create and customize a unique 3-D avatar and persistent profile. Kids can chat, view user profiles of their DGamer friends, and post high scores to leaderboards.
Published by Disney Interactive Studios and developed by Altron, Phineas and Ferb is rated E for Everyone with Comic Mischief and has a suggested retail price of $29.99.