It’s high time to give you more of what Moto Racer DS has in its guts! In respect to its roots Moto Racer DS is the only motor bike game that is truly multi-disciplinary: Moto GP, Traffic, Supercross or Freestyle. Warm up the stylus and get ready to burn out, take radical curves, and pull-off crazy tricks. Whether you are a racer or just a free styler, whether you are a good old racing track warrior or a wild street racer... you will get what you need with Moto Racer DS.
The exciting arcade gameplay is now powered by the use of the stylus, and the multi-player mode up to 6 riders using WiFi!
Key Features :
- Stylus Precision Handling (SPH) to pull-off amazing tricks and to take on the sharpest curves ever.
- A multiplayer mode: up to 4 players with only 1 game, and up to 8 players with 8 DS™ cards via the DS’ wireless connection!
- 3 difficulty levels: Beginner, advanced & expert.
- 5 camera angles, fitting to each game style.
- 8 environments for an instant immersion: Mountains, desert, forest, highway, downtown …
- 32 different motorcycles with their own characteristics (acceleration, turbo, speed, and handling!).
- 44 crazy tracks!!!
- 4 different disciplines:
- MOTO GP: Burn rubber with your stylus in order to show your friends that you are a speed Devil. 4 different game modes: championship, single race, time trial, and multiplayer, 12 motorcycles, 18 tracks in different environments.
- TRAFFIC: Race through the city and pull-off manuveres you never even dreamed, or challenge your friends to a downtown duel using the Nintendo DS wifi connection. 3 game modes: duel, multiplayer, and 10 mission to even the most daring riders, like pizza delivery, slalom, wheeling, highway Star, domination … 8 motorcycles and 10 tracks. Unlock all sorts of crazy bikes (scooter, mini-bike…).
- SUPERCROSS: Challenge the A.I. or up to 8 of your friends in an all out dirt bike race. 4 game modes: championship, single race, time trial, and multi-player. 12 motorcycles, 12 tracks to challenge your opponents, and perform tricks! Don’t be afraid to get your stylus covered in mud in order to win the race, and best your friends!
- FREESTYLE: With the stylus dedicated gameplay, performing tricks has never been so intuitive. 2 game modes: championship & records. 12 motorcycles, 4 tracks, 16 tricks (360°, Lazy boy, Kiss of death… and more X-treme tricks!). The goal of this game mode is to perform a lot of impressive tricks. Line-up tricks and accumulate points to be the First!
Moto Racer DS is due for release on 3rd April 2009.
More articles about Moto Racer DS