Go Play City Sports recreates the experience of playing sports in a vast urban playground where manhole covers double as home plate. The all-new sports compilation allows players to compete against the best neighborhood athletes in six classic games, including stickball, kickball, handball, rooftop hockey, shootout soccer and jump rope.
Go Play City Sports takes full advantage of the Wii’s capabilities in order to bring these timeless games from the streets to the living room. Players use the intuitive movements of the Wii Remote™ to rule the courts and stake their claim as king of the block. However, just like on the real street, they must dodge obstacles like manhole covers, fire hydrants and parked cars as they try to earn trophies and unlock items such as new courts and equipment. The game supports up to four players in both head-to-head or team-based games, while single player mode allows gamers to fully explore the expansive urban environment. With fully customizable characters and Wii Balance Board support, Go Play City Sports is a fun, competitive game for players both young and old!
- See who is the king of the block in 6 classic street-based games: Stickball, Kickball, Rooftop Hockey, Handball, Jump Rope & Shootout Soccer!
- Diverse natural and intuitive motions using your Wii Remote
- Multiplayer supports for up to 4 players (both team-based and head-to-head)
- Fully explorable single player environment
- Fully customizable characters
- Earn trophies and unlock new items including courts and equipment
- Wii Balance Board support
Developed by Digital Embryo, Go Play City Sports for Wii is expected to release this fall.
More articles about Go Play City Sports