Vertigo is a high-rolling, adrenalin-fuelled combination of futuristic racing, puzzle solving and precision control.
You are a Xorber, a member of most Elite Xorb racing corp. in the galaxy. Roll thunderously across 54 wild and challenging landscapes, through 9 different worlds, each with their own unique treacherous terrain and death defying obstacles. Upgrade your Xorb, seek hidden shortcuts and collect power ups to help you survive, to become the fastest and most envied Xorber in the Universe!
Featuring Wii Board compatibility use either the Wii Remote or the Wii balance board for an all new gaming experience.
Brian Faller, marketing manager, PlayV, comments “Vertigo’s unique design is a fantastic fit for the Wii. Old classics such as Marble Madness and Spindizzy have been in dire need of an update and Vertigo fits that space perfectly, with motion control being the natural progression for this kind of game concept. Vertigo captures all the frenetic energy and pace of those classics, whilst introducing a fantastic array of multiplayer game types to a much-missed genre.”
Vertigo takes Wii and PC gaming to dizzy new heights – where only the skillful can survive...!
- 54 challenging tracks across 9 different environments
- Three Xorb racing classes to progress through, each offering their own unique control attributes, unlockables and upgrades
- Fully customizable Shell type, Bodywork or Hatch and tune your Xorb for ultimate precision control
- Includes Arcade, Career, Practice and Time Trial modes
- Wii board compatible with unique Wii board gaming mode
- 4 multiplayer gaming modes including Time Trail, Xorb football, Death Match and 10-pin Xorb bowling
Vertigo will be released for PC and Wii on the April 3, 2009.
More articles about Vertigo