Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4 is the first DS game to feature the Naruto Shippuden story arc in North America, allowing fans to play as Naruto and his friends in the next generation of the series. Based on the enormously successful animated series from VIZ Media, Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4 introduces consumers to a host of playable characters sporting their updated Naruto Shippuden looks, and wireless multiplayer battles for up to four players.
In Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4, players will experience the new Shippuden storyline for the first time on the DS. Set two and a half years after the events of the classic Naruto series, Naruto fans are introduced to older characters as the storyline advances and unfolds with copious plot twists. Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4 also allows gamers to follow an older Naruto and his friends on the quest to save Gaara from the sinister Akatsuki organization. Players are able to choose their allies and form a three-man squad with special jutsu techniques to ward off looming danger. Dedicated franchise fans and new Naruto fighters alike can utilize the touch screen to unleash their unique jutsu attacks and take on anyone that gets in their way. As an added bonus, unlockable jutsu allows aspiring ninjas to explore previously unreachable areas.
- Featuring a robust story mode based on the Shippuden story arc!
- 17 playable characters sporting their all new Shippuden look!
- Choose your allies and form your own 3-Man squad to harness the special jutsu techniques of your team members in battle!
- Unleash your favorite character’s special jutsu using the DS touch screen for damaging results in battle
- Wireless multiplayer Battle Mode for up to 4 players!
More articles about Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4