The first game based on the new Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s TV show, the DS game allows up to four players to compete within two distinctly different ways. The ‘Story Mode’ lets single players explore the world of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s world and meet its all-new dueling stars in a series of thrilling card games. Secondly, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Stardust Accelerator – World Championship 2009 will act as the basis for 2009’s Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship, and boasts an enhanced dueling system, larger card images and more cards than ever before – with 2500 in total.
Both game modes feature new characters and settings from the Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s show, with Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Stardust Accelerator – World Championship 2009 acting as the definitive simulation of the Trading Card Game for Nintendo DS. The game world is brought to vivid life with all new 3D character images, while the 2500 cards span Booster and Structure Decks from the Trading Card Game, allowing users to assemble powerful decks from the cards available.
- Includes cards from the latest booster pack, “Crimson Crisis”
- Featuring 2,800 cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s, more cards than any other Yu-Gi-Oh! World Championship title
- Includes 2 exciting modes of gameplay in one game, 5D’s Story Mode and World Championship Mode
- Battle in single player mode or against Yu-Gi-Oh! gamers around the world via Wi-Fi
- Stunning 3D gameplay environments in the World Championship Mode
- Game will include 3 exclusive Yu-Gi-Oh! trading cards
As has become traditional, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Stardust Accelerator – World Championship 2009 will also be released with three official Trading Cards inside the box.
Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D’s Stardust Accelerator – World Championship 2009 for NDS scheduled for release in Q1 2009.
More articles about Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator: World Championship 2009