A series of unsolvable crimes dubbed “The Vanishing Files” have paralyzed the city. The answers are at the tip of your fingers as you seek, search and discover with the Wii Remote. Help Cate West unravel a citywide mystery that has paralyzed the community. The answers are in the palm of your hands as you seek, search and discover with the Wii Remote™. Help Cate compile evidence, track down hideouts, and discover the link between these crimes and an unsolved mystery from her past!
Get ready to solve the crime!
- 15 Mysterious Chapters: Find the clues, solve the riddles, and earn one of three different endings!
- 5 Investigation Types: Different crime scenes call for different techniques. Find clues, evidence pieces, and differences between two similar scenes. Recreate crime scenes and use everything you’ve learned to identify the criminal!
- Multiplayer: Team up with a friend to find clues in Story Mode, or go head-to-head to see who is the best detective in Competitive mode!
- Wii-exclusive Features: Use your Wii Remote to clean away dust from clues, or as a flashlight to uncover evidence in a darkened crime scene. Use the all-new magnifying glass for a closer look at your surroundings.
- Twists and Turns: Discover over 1,000 clues in 57 unique backgrounds! Replay your favorite puzzle in Quick Play mode! Solve a compelling mystery with shocking twists and turns!
Destineer's Cate West: The Vanishing Files, developed by Magellan Interactive, is scheduled for a North American spring 2009 release ($29.99), while Europe, Australia and New Zealand get it in Q3 2009.
More articles about Cate West: The Vanishing Files