Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic is a PS3-exclusive party-fighting game based on an original title by the creator of LittleBigPlanet, and developed by Tarsier Studios. A fast-paced combat game with an imaginative look and feel, Ragdoll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic focuses on fun with exaggerated ragdoll physics action and charming High Definition (HD) visual effects. Featuring accessible and intuitive controls, even novice players can orchestrate impressive attacks with ninja-like precision. Additionally, hardcore players will appreciate the deep combat system, weapons use and strategy. Success depends mightily on the player mastering the basic Kung Fu moves and sharpening his acrobatic skills by swinging off platforms and somersaulting through the air. This action builds up Chi Power, which can be conjured to perform spectacular SixAxis wireless controller-triggered special attack moves and combat sequences. Furthermore, players can taunt their opponents with the Free Pose system, ensuring the battle is infused with lighthearted fun.
Players can perfect their Kung Fu skills in the Solo Adventure and also take their characters online with a variety of addictive free-for-all and team-based multiplayer modes, including King of the Hill, Assassin and Capture the Fish. Perfect for any social occasion, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic offers frantic multiplayer action with up to 4 players locally or online.
- Accessible Controls – Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic’s pick-up-and-play controls allow for immediate fun for hours or in short bursts; perfect for a social setting
- Ragdoll Characters – The vibrant HD and 3D plastic characters have limbs and stretchy body parts that move and react in a fun way. Players can unlock customisation assets to create their own characters – offering hundreds of combinations - and take them online.
- Multidimentional and Strategic Combat – Players can chain attacks together, pull off spectacular in-air attacks, use weaponry and environmental objetct, master their Chi building skills and the Chi-powered special moves – all in 360-degree combat fun.
- Fun Ragdoll Physics – Ragdoll physics not only give this title its charm, but also ensure that no two hit reactions are ever the same.
- Single Player and Multiplayer Modes – Perfect for any occasion, Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic offers solo missions and frantic multiplayer action with up to 4 players locally or online.
- Online Rankings and Trophy Support – Leaderboards and trophies will motivate players to aspire to both single player and multiplayer high scores!
Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic will be available on the PlayStation Network on April 9, 2009.
More articles about Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic