Gardening Mama transforms the DS stylus into a universal gardening tool that players will use to plant, nurture and harvest flowers, fruits and vegetables. Gamers can manage their garden through the seeding, blooming and maturation phases, and then produce items from the plants they've grown (i.e. grow strawberries to make jam or raise pumpkins and then carve a jack-'o-lantern). A robust multiplayer mode lets up to four friends compete to grow the biggest harvest and Treasure Box mode lets players share items they've grown with online friends. Gamers can also decorate various gardens while creating goods like pergolas and hanging baskets. In addition, players can change Mama's outfit to their liking while customizing the screen design to their preference.
Just as millions of players enjoyed slicing and dicing with Mama in the kitchen, they can now move to the great outdoors -- planting, pruning, picking, and creating -- in Gardening Mama!
- Everyone’s favorite Mama from the best-selling Cooking Mama series stars in the brand’s first offshoot and the first ever gardening game on Nintendo DS
- Gameplay in Gardening Mama is very similar to Cooking Mama gameplay-use the stylus as your master garden tool to nuture 35 different flowers, fruit trees and vegetables. Plant, water, fertilize, prune, eliminate pests and then harvest what you’ve grown!
- Growing live products means that you may experience unexpected results based on your care—flowers can bloom different colors, fruit trees can grow different fruits, etc.
- Multiple modes of play include:
- Let’s Get Growing!—Grow a variety of flowers, fruits and vegetables in your various gardens. Manage your gardens as they seed, bloom, bear fruit and mature.
- Decorate the Garden!—Decorate your flower garden with various fences, pots, flowers and more by earning bonuses to unlock new decorations.
- Make it Fancy! —Dress up Mama by changing her outfits, glasses, hair and accessories with unlocked bonuses.
- Cute Treasure Chest—Keep the products you’ve made from your garden and trade those creations with friends online.
- Let’s Play Together—Compete against up to four friends online to harvest fruits and vegetables. The winner harvests the most!
More articles about Gardening Mama