While it goes faster and faster downhill, watch out for dangerous cliffs, dodge falling rocks, go aim your rockets, heat up your machineguns and deploy mines to take out your opponents and finish first place!
‘Glacier 2: Hell on Ice’ is an arcade combat racing game which takes you to hell and back. Make sure you are faster than your opponents or you can blow them to bits with an arsenal of weaponry. Make your way across the ice, survive incredible jumps, and eliminate your opponents!!
‘Glacier 2: Hell on Ice’ offers an advanced effect system specially designed for the Wii to bring the arcade-action really alive! Various insane vehicles are yours to choose from, all with their own characteristics and weapons. Snipers, shot guns, machine guns, chain guns, everything is possible as long as it does heavy damage and take you to victory!
‘Glacier 2: Hell on Ice’ starts at the very top of the Alps: Are you ready to reach insane top speeds by driving down the mountains of death?
Weapons, from left to right in picture:
- Incendiary Missiles: At impact, explodes into an immense fountain of fire. For real hell on ice.
- Hellfires: Auto-targeted, tough and dangerous rockets will make your opponents' life a lot harder.
- Special Missiles: The special missiles only come by 2 which isn't many, but when you spot one.. instant death is guaranteed!
- Rocketpod: With a maximum load of 32 deadly small rockets, even a blindman can (try to) hit you.
- Dual Shotgun: Short, hard blast with heavy impact and wide spread. Very effective at close range.
- Dual Machine Gun: Average spread, firerate and ammo, these guns are perfect to cause serious damage.
- Chain-Gun: With 999 bullets in each ammobox, you keep on firing all the way till the finish.
- Cannon: Hard and accurate, this cannon trashes cars faster than you can say "cannon". Works fine on long distances.
- Sniper Rifle: Accurate and instant death on command, but hard to aim at high speeds and far distances.
- Magnetic Mines: It's fun to pop them out of the trunk and annoy opponents, but drive nearby one of these and you're sure of pain.
- Over the top combat racing action.
- Incredible jumps
- 7 tuned superrides, all equipped with various, deadly weapons from rockets to machineguns and from shotguns to mines.
- 18 Freezing cold levels full of traps, cliffs, mines, falling rocks, canyons and spectacular jumps.
- Full support for Nintendo Wii Remote
More articles about Glacier 2: Hell on Ice