Acquire, the original creators of the Tenchu series, returns to deliver the true look and gameplay to Tenchu: Shadow Assassins for the PSP. Master the deadly skills of a ninja using the full functionality of the PSP system.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins continues the saga of Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan. With much blood shed throughout their master's land, Rikimaru and Ayame must unmask the face of the enemy behind a treacherous kidnapping. Fight your way through dangerous territory and complete thrilling missions as the ultimate ninja.
- Succeed in your adventures by using more than 17 historically accurate ninja weapons and tools.
- Dash, jump, attack and toss projectiles.
- Kill your targets faster through a wide variety of stealth assassination techniques with the PSP system controls.
- Experience Shadow Mode, an advanced level option where you put your ninja skills to the ultimate test.
Master the art of death:
- Fight as both Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas skilled in the art of death. Rikimaru is stealthy and silent, while Ayame is aggressive and acrobatic.
- Onikage, Tenchu's original villain, is back to create more chaos.
- Move silently and use your environment as a camouflage to sneak in behind your targets and accomplish your missions.
- Battle your enemies with katanas, throwing stars, daggers, smoke bombs and more!
Experience an epic adventure:
- Explore the highly detailed maps of feudal Japan and interact with your environment.
- Unlock hidden levels by collecting special artifacts including Rikimaru's original costume during your epic adventure.
- Over 10 missions and 50 side quests allow for hours of immersive gameplay in a world of fierce combat and authentic tradition.
More articles about Tenchu: Shadow Assassins