A series of unsolvable crimes dubbed “The Vanishing Files” have paralyzed the city. The answers are at the tip of your fingers as you seek, search and discover with the Wii Remote. Help Cate West unravel a citywide mystery that has paralyzed the community. The answers are in the palm of your hands as you seek, search and discover with the Wii Remote™. Help Cate compile evidence, track down hideouts, and discover the link between these crimes and an unsolved mystery from her past!
Get ready to solve the crime!
"We are very thrilled to introduce Cate West to the Wii players, "says Stanley Adrianus, CEO of Gamenauts. "Cate West is our flagship franchise and the team at Destineer and Magellan has done an absolutely wonderful job in translating the game to the Wii platform. They've taken great care in maintaining the core elements of the original game while adding new innovative touches as well."
- 15 Mysterious Chapters: Find the clues, solve the riddles, and earn one of three different endings!
- 5 Investigation Types: Different crime scenes call for different techniques. Find clues, evidence pieces, and differences between two similar scenes. Recreate crime scenes and use everything you’ve learned to identify the criminal!
- Multiplayer: Team up with a friend to find clues in Story Mode, or go head-to-head to see who is the best detective in Competitive mode!
- Wii-exclusive Features: Use your Wii Remote to clean away dust from clues, or as a flashlight to uncover evidence in a darkened crime scene. Use the all-new magnifying glass for a closer look at your surroundings.
- Twists and Turns: Discover over 1,000 clues in 57 unique backgrounds! Replay your favorite puzzle in Quick Play mode! Solve a compelling mystery with shocking twists and turns!
Destineer's Cate West: The Vanishing Files, developed by Magellan Interactive, is scheduled for a North American release on March 24, 2009 ($29.99), while Europe, Australia and New Zealand get it in Q3 2009.
More articles about Cate West: The Vanishing Files