Military History - Commander: Europe at War is a turn-based strategy game set during World War II. Players take command of either the Axis powers or the Allied forces, and make decisions relating to recruitment, reconnaissance and diplomacy.
Military History - Commander: Europe at War was designed to be easy to play, without being simple to master. The artificial intelligence offers an exciting challenge, even for experienced gamers. And thanks to the clearly arranged, easy-to-use user interface, players will actually spend their time fighting the enemy, rather than struggling with the menus.
- Huge hex based campaign map covering areas of the US, Africa and Scandinavia.
- 6 epic scenarios including operation Barbarossa, D-Day and the Grand Campaign.
- Research over 50 inventions from 5 different technology areas.
- 12 different unit types including Infantry and the Motorized corps.
- Recruit and attach Historical Commanders to your units.
- Easy to learn, hard to master gameplay that appeals to all levels of players.
- Detailed and realistic combat that models supply, morale, terrain, leadership and more.
- Multiplayer via e-mail, hotseat, internet (PC only)
- Easily moddable script files that allow players to alter many aspects of gameplay including research, unit stats, terrain effects and many more (PC only)
Enhanced PC Features
- Addition of six quick play scenarios for multiplayer. Those cover the same time periods as the original maps but can be played quicker
- Frame rate has been increased
- Updates to the moddable script file system to be more friendly to windows Vista and XP
- Improved AI reacts quickly to players decisions
Koch Media's Commander: Europe at War, developed by Slitherine, will be available on NDS, PSP and PC in Q1 2009.