Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars - The Director's Cut (NDS/Wii)
Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars – The Director's Cut for Wii and Nintendo DS builds on the original game, boasting a new and explosive narrative interwoven with the first story. After witnessing the brutal and horrifying murder of one of Paris's richest and most influential statesmen, the player will be pulled into a sinister conspiracy rooted in a long-forgotten medieval legend. New puzzles have been added that specifically utilize Nintendo's unique Wii Remote. The game also features stunning animated facial expressions drawn by Dave Gibbons, the artistic genius behind the comic book and upcoming movie Watchmen.
- Deep and Captivating Murder Mystery :
- Intriguing storyline following a journalist's eyewitness account of a tragic assassination.
- Intuitive Controls Redefine Adventure Genre
- Wii Remote & Nintendo DS stylus control schemes create a whole new level of interaction and accessibility to vibrant and detailed settings.
- New hint system prevents players from ever getting stuck on puzzles by offering tips and advice when needed.
- New Cooperative Multiplayer Gameplay:
- Discover the adventure with an all-new two-player mode, allowing two players to explore settings together for clues and hints.
- Exclusive Director's Cut Content:
- New story elements and settings – piecing together events before and after the original Broken Sword.
- Exclusive puzzles add new depth to the exploration gameplay.
- Rich and Colorfully Illustrated Art Style
- Stunning hand-drawn illustrations by renowned artist Dave Gibbons.
- Animated facial expressions depict empathetic and emotional storytelling.
Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars – The Director's Cut, ated "T” for teen, has an MSRP of $49.99 on Wii and $29.99 on NDS.
Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust (X360/PC) - Europe Only
Marking a return of the trademark humour that has brought joy (and sniggers) to millions of teenagers for over two decades, Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust brings the series to current gen consoles and PC.
Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust sees players take control of the misguided Larry Lovage as he spends his vacation working at his uncle’s film studio. Excited at the hope of picking out his perfect lady from Tinsletown’s most endowed, Larry soon uncovers a plot from a rival studio that threatens his uncle’s latest movie success; now it’s up to Larry to save the day (as long as he can concentrate on the right assets for long enough).
Developed by Team17 and laden with illustrious voice talent from Hollywood’s glamorous glitterati, players will meet and interact with outrageous characters like Ginger Vitus (Carmen Electra: Starsky & Hutch) and Hugh Jassdick (Tom Arnold: True Lies, ER, Roseanne) as they tackle exploration, platforming, racing, puzzle-solving and seduction challenges to get the girls and save the studio.
Additional voice talent in Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust includes an all-star cast of actors and actresses, including Jay Mohr (Last Comic Standing), Dave Attell (Insomniac), Shannon Elizabeth (American Pie), Artie Lange (Mad TV), Patrick Warburton (Family Guy), Jeffrey Tambor (Arrested Development), Nikki Cox (Las Vegas), Peter Graves (Mission Impossible), Jane Lynch (The 40 Year Old Virgin) and Josh Keaton (The Spectacular Spider-Man) as the voice of Larry Lovage.
Join Larry on the studio tour that Hollywood never wanted people to see as Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust launches for the Xbox 360 and PC for £19.99, with a PS3 version to follow.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins (PSP)
Acquire, the original creators of the best-selling Tenchu series, returns to deliver the true look and gameplay to Tenchu: Shadow Assassins. Master the deadly skills of a ninja using the full functionality of the PSP system.
In Tenchu: Shadow Assassins, play as Rikimaru and Ayame, elite ninjas who must use their lethal skills to keep the peace in feudal Japan. The accuracy of the PSP system's control buttons lets players battle enemies quickly and attack them with katanas, throwing stars, smoke bombs and more. Expect to find the original Tenchu villain Onikage wreak havoc through dangerous territories.
Additional PSP system game features include:
- Use 17 historically accurate ninja weapons and tools.
- Manipulate your environment to hide and to sneak in behind your targets.
- Unlock special artifacts including Rikamaru's original costume.
- Experience the epic adventures of Rikimaru and Ayame and put your true ninja skills to the test in a world of fierce combat and authentic tradition.
Tenchu: Shadow Assassins, rated M for Mature, is now available in North America for $39.99.