Legio is a turn-based strategy game for one to two players. The game takes place in a mythical fantasy world where magicians, warriors and monsters battle for domination. Playing Legio is an intense experience, requiring careful strategic thinking, rewarding both courage and cleverness!
The game is a mix between chess and a turn-based war game. Both players control an equal army of characters, with the goal of eliminating the other player's army. Learning to play Legio is quite easy, but it is a great challenge to master all the various strategies.
- Legio is easy to learn but difficult to master. The rules of Legio allow for many different styles of play, from very aggressive strategies to strictly defensive play.
- Offers both single-player (vs. the computer) and two-player games (hotseat on the same PC, over a LAN, or over the Internet).
- Provides different game modes, from simple Player vs. Player challenges to full Elimination Tournaments.
- The Legio universe is an immersive fantasy world with a rich back story, populated by unique creatures and characters.
- Hundreds of unique animations for various attacks, mortal blows and other special moves.
- A dynamic music engine changes the musical theme to reflect the gameplay.
Legio is planned for a late Q2 release, with an SRP of $19.99.
More articles about Legio