Changelog Patch 1.3
Improvements for Manager:
- Improved memory management and frame rate
- Improved ranges and gradual experience growth
- Improved mouse accuracy
- Balanced armies starting in 1939
- Fixed music cut on Victory after an RTS battle
- Fixes on neutral units creation to have more variety
- Fixes on texts sizes and times
- Fixes on filters
- Balanced costs
- Improved icons for repairs and upgrades
- Urgent news are now highlighted
- Fine tune for manager AI and spies
- Avoid retrieving enemy ships positions having fog of war due to arrow colors
Improvements for RTS:
- Visual effects and physics optimized and improved
- Improved memory management
- More visibility when having loads of explosions and better frame rate
- Improved mouse selection accuracy
- Fixes on speech for time control bar
- Avoid blur and camera shaking when paused
- Changes on music system
- Balance on experience and range points
- Decreased area of ships shoots impact
- Balanced damages
- Improved passing maneuvers
- Fixes on targeting
- Fixes on Video settings menu
- Fixed bug for panoramic screens on Vista
War Leaders Clash of Nations gives the players two different options of gameplay: Management of troops and the execution of the plan on battlefield. These two parts make this strategy game the most complete World War II game ever made.
War Leaders: Clash of Nations uses its own Graphics engine and the latest technology in artificial intelligence and visual effects. An online mode will allow the player to participate in multi-player campaign with both the Management and battlefield aspects. Players will be able to interact with every element of the environment which of course, are completely destructible. Buildings can be blown to pieces and the terrain will be left scarred forever in the aftermath of the battle. Less expert players will be able to count on a help system for tips, tutorials and advice as well as a user-friendly interface to make the gameplay as enjoyable as possible.
- Most complete WWII game ever produced (contemplates all implied parties, war units, ...)
- Unique combination of a Manager and a RTS on a single game, providing tones of diverse game-play mechanics.
- Total freedom of action being able to change the course of WWII History.
- Outstanding 3D visual appearance wint unseen visual effects & qualities on both MANAGER and RTS interfaces.
- Multiple plots of true & "fake" Historic appearance.
- Deep Manager, including resource management, diplomacy, research, buildings management, etc,...
- Variety of game modes (Free Campaign, Multiplayer, RTS Battles,...)
- True War Leaders, Generals & Heroes performing on different stages of game.
- Historic and prototype units for each country, some real, some really unique and new.
- 41 different maps on RTS, "atmosphering" all corners of the world.
- Vast and detailed scenarios on RTS, including a great variety of buildings, props and detailed plant life.
- RTS scenarios with dynamic lightning changes along the battle.
- Multiple strategic elements on RTS (bunkers, houses, ammunition, gas,...)
- Total level of interaction and destruction of elements on RTS.
War Leaders: Clash of Nations is currently available in Europe, and will be signed for North America soon.
More articles about War Leaders: Clash of Nations