Cross Fire (PC)
Cross Fire is an online military first-person shooter for the PC, developed by SmileGate and Neowiz, and co-published by G4BOX and Wicked Interactive. Players assume the role of either a Black List or Global Risk mercenary, and then join an online team that must work together to complete objective-based scenarios. Cross Fire's flagship feature is its "Ghost Mode", which puts one team in possession of top-secret cloaking technology, rendering them invisible to the opposing team. This team of "ghosts" is armed only with knives, and must stealthily track and hunt the enemy team. This mode is exclusive to Cross Fire and no other mode exists quite like it in any other first-person shooter.
The Dark Spire (NDS)
With its traditional RPG gameplay, thumping musical score, and distinct visual style — which is further defined by the availability of a "retro" mode, which transforms the game's sights and sounds into those of an 8-bit classic — The Dark Spire is the perfect love letter to the first-person dungeon crawlers of days past, and the perfect introduction to a new generation of gamers as to how the genre got its start.
Moreover, as part of the on-going Atlus Spoils fan appreciation program, each and every launch copy of The Dark Spire is a premium boxed release, including a soundtrack CD featuring 24 tracks of music from the game. Brooding yet lively, the game's score complements the game's foreboding style perfectly. Songs from both the contemporary and retro modes are included on the bonus disc.
Parties will be assembled; stats will be rolled; items, weapons and armor shall be equipped, and monsters will be slain. The powerful Archmage Tyrhung resides in a tower of mist and shadow. He holds in his possession a jewel of great worth and power. A group of adventurers assemble. Will they be able to conquer Tyrhung and his nefarious tower? The party sets out, its fate yet to be determined...
- Homage to classic RPGs -- Take back the age of the great classic RPGs where you build your perfect party from the ground up. Shrewd strategy is required to navigate tough dungeon floors with limited resources, earning experience by taking on 80 different enemies out to end you.
- Dual dungeon modes -- The traditional RPG experience is fully realized in Classic Mode, which offers a black-and-white wireframe dungeon environment reminiscent of the nostalgic PC RPGs. Switch back to Modern Mode to update to the full 3-D atmosphere of the Dark Spire.
- A captivating story of mist and shadow -- A second person narrative reaches out from the game to speak to you of codpieces and killer rabbits, enveloping the gamer in an unforgettable adventure that offers three possible endings.
The Dark Spire has been rated "E10+" (Everyone 10 and older) by the ESRB.
Dokapon Journey (NDS)
The Kingdom of Dokapon is in peril! Desperate to do away with the monster invasion that has overrun his land, the King has offered his crown and the hand of his daughter, Princess Penny, to whoever can restore peace once again. Heroes from distant lands rise to the call, but with multiple adventurers offering to assist in the struggle, each eagerly eyeing the prizes that await the champion of Dokapon, they must now fight amongst themselves to save the kingdom and claim their reward! Dokapon Journey allows up to four players to battle it out for a shot at the crown of the Kingdom of Dokapon, combining core RPG mechanics like equipment, character classes, and leveling-up with the unpredictability and replayability of your favorite board games.
World-changing events, challenging mini-games, and multiple modes of play all provide the backdrop for thrilling player-versus-player combat. Alone against devilish AI, or together with up to three of your friends via single- or multi-card local wireless play, sign up to save the Kingdom and win the throne. Just make sure to sabotage the competition at every chance you get!
- Irresistible board game-RPG combination - This board game and RPG fusion will make you think strategy like never before on Nintendo DS! Customization, strategy, and depth are all yours as you squeeze battling, leveling up, conquering towns, and much more into each turn.
- Playing dirty is the name of the game - This is all-out, winner-take-all competition, where the system favors those that know how to fight dirty! Jump into someone else's fight, finish off the enemy, and snatch the experience. Mow down your competition and take a reward from their inventory. Use special items to slow down or injure those who get in your way!
- Total multiplayer experience - The zany head-to-head-to-head (-to-head) competition of board games is in full force whether you play alone or in a group! Assign control of each character to a human or one of three computer play styles. Get your friends together, and up to 4 can play in single- or multi-card mode!
Dokapon Journey has been rated "E10+" (Everyone 10 and older) by the ESRB.