Marvel vs. Capcom 2 pits more than 50 of Capcom’s legendary characters and Marvel’s world famous super heroes against each other for dream matches of epic proportions.
At the beginning of the game, players have access to 24 playable characters. From the Marvel universe players can choose from Cable, Marrow, Cyclops, Captain America, Dr. Doom, Rogue, Psylocke, Wolverine (bone claw version), Iceman, Spider-Man, Hulk or Venom. The line-up of Capcom characters includes Jill, Tron, Rubyheart, Son Son, Amingo, Hayato, Sakura, Guile, Ryu, Zangief, Anakaris and Strider. As players meet certain conditions they will gain access to many hidden and secret characters.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 includes all the features from the arcade version. Now as never before, players can choose a character to experience three-on-three fighting mayhem. Players can perform limitless Hyper Combos, Crossover Counters, Advancing Guard and Super Jumps, allpopular features from the acclaimed “vs” series.
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 achievements:
- Mega Buster: Win 50 Ranked Matches online (10).
- #1 in the Hood: Win 100 Ranked Matches online 20
- I Am Doom: Defeat multiplayer opponent in under 15 second (20).
- Hyakuretsu Kyaku: Perform a 100 hit combo in multiplayer (10).
- Berserker Barrage: Perform a 200 hit combo in multiplayer (20).
- Shun Goku Satsu: Perform a 3 part hyper comboin multiplayer (10).
- The Best There Is (At What I Do): Perform 50 One Character Victories within 20 unique teams in ranked match (50).
- Get Out Of Here!!!: Perform 10 snapbacks within 20 unique teams in ranked match (10).
- Avengers Assemble!: Beat the game with Avengers theme team in Arcade Mode (20).
- Vampire Saviors: Beat the game with Darkstalkers theme team in Arcade Mode (10).
- Uncanny Heroes: Beat the game with X-Men theme team in Arcade Mode (10).
- World Warriors: Beat the game with Street Fighter theme team in Arcade Mode (10).
- Real 3-on-3 tag team battle!
- More than 50 playable characters
- Team Hyper Combo – Allows three characters to perform Super Combos successively.
- Snap Back – Forces opponents to change characters
- Assist Type Select – Players choose their favorite assist attack
- Crossover Attack – Players can change characters in the thick of battle
- Crossover Assist – Waiting character rushes on screen to assist your playing character
- Crossover Counter – Waiting character performs lifesaving counterattacks
- Crossover Combination – Three characters perform a Super Combo simultaneously
- Advancing Guard – Allows players to push back their opponent
More articles about Marvel vs. Capcom 2