The first dungeon-based game to realistically depict underground life, Dungeon Hero promises all the danger, intrigue and daily routine of an actual subterranean community. Combining HD graphics with incredibly detailed environments completely immerses players in their newfound surroundings, complete with goblin cheese merchants, jailed troll miners and helpful imps just looking for peace.
Dungeon Hero provides players with a fresh take on the classic dungeon based game. The in-game world is a totally functional, living, breathing community in every way. Eat, sleep, chat, socialize, trade and travel as you would in any civilized place – after all dungeon creatures are people too! Fierce adrenaline pumping close quarters combat against a multitude of enemies drives the player deep into their heroic role. The battle system is intense with savage encounters that will leave enemies wondering where they went wrong. Dark times call for one to stand against many, will you be the one strong enough to become the Hero of the Dungeon?
Dungeon Hero is the first game that takes the player into a real dungeon, one where a shadowy evil has come to feed on despair. This is a dungeon at war, not a place where mountains of gold are ripe for the plunder! This action-RPG uses Firefly's new HD engine, allowing the player to storm heroically through the underground halls while taking in the detail and complexity of a world previously unseen.
Master melee, ranged weapons, magic and 'Close Combat,' a totally new and brutal mode of fighting as you battle your way through swarms of monsters to save an subterranean world of incredible adventure.
- A dungeon you can believe in! A true underground society that eats, sleeps, socializes and trades
- Savage and ultra-realistc moves put the player in the center of a maelstrom of heroic activity!
- Fast and dirty Close Combat emphasizes cramped quarters and being pressed by overwhelming hordes of enemies
- Leveling-up directly affects combat ability; choose new combat moves for even deadlier effect!
- Fresh and gripping storyline that unfolds as the player learns to become a hero.
Dungeon Hero is slated for a 2 009 release on PC and Xbox 360.
More articles about Dungeon Hero