Hunter’s World is a new MMO based on game hunting where players take the role of hunters visiting a massive and varied wild hunting reserve, where they can compete and collaborate with real players in a persistent world. Hunters will be able to roam freely, interact with each other, and hunt everything from varmints to big game.
Hunter’s World will accurately simulate the hunting experience, and create an environment where people who share a passion for hunting can exchange their experiences and recreate their favourite hunts.
- Competition against real people and a wide variety of AI-controlled animals
- Collaboration with real people
- Multiple hunting lodges, each with their own unique characteristics
- A truly social game - players can communicate, hunt and socialise together
- Players can roam freely in a virtual hunting world where they can interact with thousands of others
- Players can purchase items (e.g. cars, weapons, clothing and so on) and customize their character
Monumental anticipates launching an open beta version of Hunter's World in 2009.