It all starts after a mining expedition, led by Kivi (a young lumen warrior), ventured into unknown territory, and opened a pathway to a deadly race. Dark elves decimated them. Kivi is the lone survivor, yet no one believes him about the new threat, since dark elves are just a myth. Kivi was there; he saw. The dark elves are real and his people are in great danger. Reluctantly, Kivi realizes that it is up to him.
Playing as Kivi or any of his companions, you leave the safety of the protected, underground cities to rebuild the lost city of Defiance, recruit more lumen to your cause, and defeat this growing dark elf threat, before they destroy your homeland and all of your kind. The fate of the lumen is in your hands. Can you save the lumen people?
Although very easy to learn, mastering Kivi's Underworld is a different matter. With a fast pace, twenty playable characters, tons of powerups, many monsters using unique tactics and skills, numerous deadly traps, and multiple difficulty levels, even an expert player will be challenged.
- Unique 3D casual, action adventure
- Fits easily into your schedule (designed to be played in 15 to 30 minute chunks)
- Interface is very easy to learn (only requires 3 keys/buttons)
- Play as any one of 20 characters with unique abilities and magic spells
- Playing missions with different characters results in different gameplay
- Can change class between every adventure without starting over
- Find and utilize over 20 types of magic powerups, which can drastically change the outcome of any battle
- Easily create new adventures, classes, and powerups or download those made by others
- By the creators of the Award winning action RPG, Depths of Peril
- Shares the same world history with Depths of Peril (huge backstory)
- Dangerous world to challenge your skills (tons of traps and many types of monsters each with unique tactics/skills)
- Four difficulty levels to match any player's skill level
- 30 adventures to explore and conquer
- Hundreds of secrets to discover
Kivi's Underworld is currently available worldwide
More articles about Kivi's Underworld