Crysis Wars features three multiplayer modes, including TeamInstantAction, a new match type that mixes fast-paced action in a team-based environment, in addition to the insanely frenetic gameplay style of InstantAction and the hardcore team-based PowerStruggle, both of which return from Crysis. The game will include 21 maps, six new maps for TeamInstantAction and InstantAction, and one for PowerStruggle and Crytek will also have a support team dedicated to meeting the needs of the Crysis Wars community.
Ruins is set in a church ruins environment where players are able to do combat both inside and outside the ruins.
System Requirements :
- Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista)
- Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista)
- AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista)
- 1 Gb (1.5 Gb on Vista)
- Graphics Card:
- NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT
- ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista)
- VRAM: 256MB of Graphics Memory
- Storage: 15GB
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Vista
- DirectX: DX9.0c or DX10
Beginning today, gamers can pre-order Crysis Warhead at the EA Store for only $24.95; $5 less than the full retail price, or receive $10 off when purchasing both Crysis Warhead and Crysis.
More articles about Crysis Warhead