SingStar PS3 takes the successful interactive singing experience established with the multi-million selling global PS2 franchise to the next level with personalization and community taking center stage. SingStar PS3 allows you access to a catalog of hundreds of downloadable songs featuring the real artists and videos, via the PS3 online SingStore. Become a global star as you share your SingStar experiences with friends and the online SingStar community via captured video, audio and photos. A perfect addition to the social gaming genre, SingStar will revolutionize the way you spend time with friends and family.
SCEA released a global patch featuring a number of new and enhanced gameplay and online features for SingStar PS3 users.
A new voice control menu will enable players to scroll through the song carousel and select the tracks they’d like to sing by simply speaking into the microphone. In addition to voice control, the new patch will include support for over 30 trophies including ‘Super Singer Gold’, ‘Keep it Cool’ and ‘All Eyes on You’, quick song purchase functionality and an enhanced redesign of the SingStore and MySingStarOnline. The new patch is free to users and will be compatible with all SingStar PS3 discs.
- Blink 182 - All The Small Things
- Blur - Coffee & TV
- Britney Spears - Toxic
- Coldplay - Fix You
- Gorillaz - Feel Good Inc.
- Gwen Stefani - Cool
- Junior Senior - Move Your Feet
- Macy Gray - I Try
- Musical Youth - Pass The Dutchie
- Ne-Yo - So Sick
- Orson - No Tomorrow
- OutKast - Hey Ya
- Primal Scream - Movin' On Up
- Pussycat Dolls - Beep
- Radiohead - No Surprises
- Razorlight - America
- REM - Losing My Religion
- Robbie Williams and Nicole Kidman - Something Stupid
- Scissor Sisters - I Don't Feel Like Dancing
- Supergrass - Alright
- The Automatic - Monster
- The Cardigans - Lovefool
- The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- The Stone Roses - She Bangs The Drums
- The Zutons - Valerie
- Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
- U2 - Beautiful Day
- Weezer - Buddy Holly
- Wolfmother - Love Train
- A true interactive singing experience, where everyone is a star as they sing along with their favorite artists to the authentic videos of chart-topping tracks.
- With the SingStore feature, download and purchase hundreds of songs and videos from across multiple genres to build your ideal SingStar playlist. You pick the songs and create your own personalized SingStar party collection!
- Exclusively on PS3, experience My SingStar Online, where you can share your personal SingStar performances and experiences by uploading your own photos and videos created from within the game. Meet friends, view and rate videos created by others within the SingStar online community.
- PlayStation Eye camera compatible, allowing players to capture their performances for playback and sharing with others on My SingStar Online.
- Utilizing the Blu-ray disc and PS3’s high-definition support, view select videos in full HD.
- Perform solo-style or challenge friends and family to a sing-off with multiplayer gameplay.
- Multiple difficulty levels and selectable song lengths provide customized gameplay for all-ages and musical abilities.
- Available as both a standalone disc and packaged with two custom, high-quality microphones and the SingStar USB converter.
- New Harmony Duet mode compatible with the specifically selected duet tracks, allowing for scoring of melodies.
- When in multiplayer modes (Battle and Duet), players can choose their own individual difficulty rating.
- Access the SingStore and My SingStar Online when on-the-go with PSP remote play. With remote play, players can browse, stream and remotely launch downloads from the SingStore. Players also can check out their profile on My SingStar Online and view other performances shared in the online community.
- View the community’s top performers with weekly highest-rated videos.
- Audio lag calibration feature allows players to calibrate SingStar with their specific televisions.
Available in Europe since late 2007, SingStar PS3 launched in North America on May 20, 2008.
More articles about SingStar