The future of Albion awaits discovery.
In the latest game add-on for Fable II, players will encounter challenges unlike anything a hero has faced before. Microsoft and Lionhead Studios keep the “Fable II” adventures going in “See the Future,” an action-packed journey that requires players to lift the curses placed on three mysterious items that have come into the possession of Murgo the Trader.
In “See the Future,” players will be given the chance to heed the call for a hero to restore color and balance to the world, or let Albion fall to the wayside. Those who emerge victorious will receive the ultimate reward: a quest that provides a vision of Albion’s future and what lies ahead for those born into the heroic bloodline.
The fantastical new quests in “See the Future” will bring players face-to-face with new characters, creatures, events and legendary artifacts, including:
- Murgo: Having first met him during the childhood sequence of “Fable II,” Murgo returns to Bowerstone Market to bring an amazing array of new wares, including potions that can transform canine companions into new breeds.
- The Ghosts of the Snowglobe Quest: Holding a disturbing secret, the small model village inside it was once a real town in Albion. The people who once inhabited it are now ghosts condemned to endless torment until the shadowy threat that cursed them is defeated.
- The Cursed Knight Quest: Forever banished to a land beyond the dead, the Cursed Knight awaits a hero who has the strength and will to dress up in convincing costumes, even imitating a hobbe or balverine, to save him from his fate.
- The Colosseum: The Colosseum puts even the Crucible to shame. Only the greatest heroes have triumphed here. Players’ abilities will be put to the test to prove themselves in combat once and for all, to win the ultimate in prizes.
The achievements are:
- The Nutcracker: Score 25 groin shots, or see another hero do so (10).
- Paramour: Make love 25 times, or see another hero do so (10).
- The Concierge: Open all Demon Doors in Albion, or see another hero do so (30).
- The Visionary: Take a look into the future, or see another hero do so (50).
- The Con Artist: Find all 10 Murgo statuettes, or see another hero do so (25).
- The Howler: Scare five people while dressed as a Balverine, or see another hero do so (10).
- The Ghastly Jester; Make five people laugh while dressed as a hobbe, or see another hero do so (10).
- The Repugnant: Disgust five people while dressed as a hollow man, or see another hero do so (10).
- The Gladiator: Score a total high score of 20,000 points or more in the Colosseum, or see another hero do so (30).
- The Multiplicator: Achieve a multiplier of 10 or more in the Colosseum, or see another hero do so (20).
- The Combatant: Defeat the Necromancer in the Colosseum, or see another hero do so (20).
- The Fowl Player: Dress as a chicken and kick five chickens during the Colosseum battles, or see another hero do so (10).
- The Colorist: Collect the dyes hidden in Murgo's magical items, or see another hero do so (15).
In addition, “See the Future” offers free unique items to all, including Welley’s soldier helmet and other clothing, a braided ponytail and other hairstyles, psycho Jester make-up, a new hero expression, the back flip trick for canine companions, and a collectible Murgo the Trader gold statue.
The “Fable II” “See the Future” game add-on will be available for download exclusively on Xbox LIVE Marketplace in May for 560 MS Points for the premium content package.