Inspired by J.J. Abrams’ upcoming Star Trek movie from Paramount Pictures, Star Trek: D-A-C is a fast-paced, top-down space shooter where players take the captain's chair and engage in intense online multi-player or co-op battles. Pick up and play, then lead your team to victory.
"The upcoming 'Star Trek' film has ignited interest among a new generation of fans as well as longtime fans of the original," said Tom Lesinski, President Paramount Pictures Digital Entertainment. "With that same goal in mind, Star Trek: D-A-C was designed to appeal to 'Star Trek' fans and gamers alike. The pick up and play arcade-style game play lets fans take the command and boldly go!"
Star Trek: D-A-C allows fans to directly control a variety of ships and pitch battles between Starfleet and the Romulan Empire. Up to 12 players can compete in thrilling team combat. There are three game play modes - single player, online multiplayer and online co-op. For each mode, there are three different game types - Team DeathMatch, Assault and Conquest. Players can choose from three ship types for each faction, including the newfeatured in the "Star Trek" film. Each ship - the powerful Flagship, the nimble Fighter and the devastating Bomber - offers its own unique capabilities for players to master and manipulate as they fight for victory. In addition to featuring the new U.S.S. Enterprise, Star Trek: D-A-C incorporates music and signature sounds taken directly from the new "Star Trek" film.
Choose your side, fire your weapons, boldly go!
Key Features :
- 12-player online play – feat. 3 game modes and stat tracking
- 3 classes of vessels per faction: Flagship, Bomber and Fighter feat. the new USS Enterprise from the film
- Variety of power-ups special pickups
- Music from the motion picture (SFX by Ben Burtt, known for Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Wall-E), but no voiceovers
- Powered by Naked Sky's NimbusEngine
- DLC ready, possibility for new ships, levels, objectives.
More articles about Star Trek: D.A.C.