Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis…
…the world is on the verge of a catastrophe. By the time Nina Kalenkow realizes that the recent disasters were caused not by nature, but by a ruthless secret society known as Puritas Cordis, it is almost too late.
Famine in Africa, floods in Southeast Asia, economic crisis in Europe, and civil wars in South America – the world is on the brink of disaster. Nina Kalenkow is trying to escape all of that – and her failed relationship with Max Gruber – on a nostalgic cruise to Portugal. But she is witness to a murder in the Hamburg docks and is soon thrust into the spotlight of events that encompass not only continents but also centuries.
Whilst her ex-boyfriend and scientist Max is witness to inexplicable natural catastrophes during his research into ancient Indonesian temples, Nina immerses herself, together with a Catholic priest called David Korell, deeply into the secrets of a fanatical brotherhood that prophesises the end of the world. They soon have to ask themselves what the connection is between the prophesised apocalypse and a sinister leader of an Order from the Middle Ages. Can the knowledge that lies buried in the past prevent the catastrophes that loom in the future? And what power is hidden in a thousand year-old document, for which people are still murdered for today? A terrible secret awaits her – and the world is on the brink of a shocking future.
- Point&Click adventure for PC
- Official sequel to Secret Files: Tunguska, the most successful point & click adventure on PC in 2006
- Spectacular graphics, cutscenes of cinematic quality
- Four sometimes cooperatively playable characters
- Professional acting
- Easy controls with the innovative optional Snoop Key® puzzle help
Minimum System Requirements:
- Intel Pentium III 800MHz or compatible CPU
- RAM: 256 MByte
- Operating system: Windows 2000, XP, Vista
- Graphics card: 32MB AGP or PCI Express, DirectX 9 compatible
- Free hard drive space: 2 GByte