The bear and bird are back and better than ever, with “Banjo-Tooie,” the second ground-breaking adventure for Banjo and Kazooie. “Banjo-Tooie” on Xbox LIVE Arcade takes one of your favorite cartridge classics to the cutting edge, with full HD graphics and enhanced sound. Square off against Gruntilda and her sisters in a beautifully revitalized setting and relive the original enchanting storyline, complete with even more Jiggies and Jinjos, mini-games and bosses. Plus, you can share the mini-game fun with up to three of your friends on your couch, and compete across the community with leaderboards and Achievements you’ll only find on Xbox LIVE. There’s even an extra special surprise for fans of the series, who’ll know what we mean when we say…you’ll never see a better use of a washing machine!
“Banjo-Tooie” is rated E for Everyone by the ESRB, and available for 1200 Microsoft Points worldwide.
And if bears and birds aren’t enough, get ready for robots! “Virtual On,” the classic mech arcade fighting game from SEGA, comes to life on Xbox LIVE Arcade with fresh visuals and an all-new online multiplayer mode. You’ll need a quick trigger finger when you square off against your opponents and attempt to shoot, slice and dash your way to victory in a vivid, futuristic environment. With 15 playable Virtuaroids, 10 arcade levels, and intense one-on-one online battles, “Virtual On” puts the future of competition in your living room exclusively on Xbox LIVE Arcade.
- Giant mechs: Enjoy all the thrills of the classic arcade mech fighter in the comforts of your home on Xbox LIVE Arcade.
- Full roster: Choose from 15 playable Virtuaroids, each highly stylized with unique characterstics and moves.
- Multiplayer: Online multiplayer mode allows players to battle head-to-head with friends from around the world.
- Fast action: Fast visceral action is heightened by the intense HD graphics.
- Customization: The unique "color editing" feature lets you customize your Virtuaroid in the style of your choice.
“Virtual On” is rated E 10+ for Everyone 10 and over by the ESRB, and available for 1200 Microsoft Points worldwide, excluding India.