- 30 medical cases based on real-life emergency situations and procedures.
- Treat a wide variety of dramatic injuries such as broken bones, car accidents, heart attacks, burns and gunshot wounds.
- Exciting micro-games and realistic medical content provide a perfect balance of fun game play and authenticity.
- Friendly characters provide guidance and encouragement throughout the game.
- Engaging stories from across the spectrum of trauma enrich the gaming experience.
More articles about Emergency Room: Real Life Rescues