BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger features twelve, extraordinarily detailed, hand-drawn characters in true high-definition glory. Each character has been finely crafted to express their personality traits through unique “Drive” attacks that can turn the tide of battle instantly. Fans of the Guilty Gear series will also be pleased hear the hard-hitting rock soundtrack, composed by famed Guilty Gear creator, Daisuke Ishiwatari!
For a limited time and while supplies last, GameCrazy customers who pre-order BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger at a GameCrazy retailer will receive an exclusive BlazBlue Collector's Edition Mana Energy Potion as a free bonus.
"BlazBlue IS the next-generation of 2D fighting games and we're honored to be a part of it," said Aaron Rasmussen, VP of marketing, Mana Energy Potions. "It is undoubtedly a game that will be played in all-night online gaming sessions and we're glad that we can give a few lucky gamers that extra competitive edge with the BlazBlue Collector's Edition Mana Energy Potion."
"People will probably wonder that the connection is between BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger and Mana Energy Potion," said Gail Salamanca, director of marketing, Aksys Games. "Well, the Mana Energy Potion is blue and the name of the game is
BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, so yeah, I think that pretty much covers it."
"Seriously, Gail? I come up with this awesome PR quote for you and that's all you got?"
"Well, all I know is that after seeing the booth girls you were rocking at New York Comic-con, I was like, 'these guys know how to party... we have to work with these guys somehow.' So, yeah blue Mana Potion and BlazBlue was good enough for me."
"So, you just thought we were cool dudes?"
"In a nutshell, yes..."
"Now that you mention it, we are pretty cool, huh? Okay, I'll buy that."
- The First HD 2D Fighter from the Creators of the Guilty Gear Series!: Be prepared to be blinded by the awesomeness that is BlazBlue, with its stunning characters-each one animated with over 1800 frames of hand-drawn, high-definition sprites!
- Console-Exclusive Content!: Brand new music, animations, backgrounds, and a fully fleshed-out story mode have been made exclusively for the console release!
- Dual Language Support!: Experience the fully realized BlazBlue saga with fully-voiced dialogue in English or Japanese!
- Online Battle: Train your skills online through ranked and player battles. Create online lobbies where up to six players can battle each other or spectate from the sidelines to gauge their opponents!
- A Plethora of Defensive and Offensive Options at Your Disposal!: Take advantage of Barriers, Counter Assaults, Rapid Cancels, Barrier Bursts, Ukemi Tactics, Distortion Drives, and console-exclusive Astral Heat for all characters!
BlazBlue will give fighting game fans across the globe the chance to enjoy the title that has been hailed as “the true renaissance of 2D fighting games” when it is released in Summer of 2009!
More articles about BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger